• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What do you think of this Map for a beginner?

ZeFeZ

Dragonite! 💙
Bells
ど
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Leif
Kirby Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Hello,

I'm new to Animal Crossing New Leaf, and was wondering if this is a good MAP to start on?

Fruit: Cherries

1234.jpg

http://imgur.com/HGWiJ1u

Last edited:
What would be a good spot for my house haha? Sorry for all the questions!

Thats all personal preference. I do like your map setup and the fact that the plaza is centered! If I had this setup, my house would most likely be between the river/pond above Retail. Or perhaps next to the town hall. I just like my house being next to those buildings though, super convenient.

Last edited:

The area around the north waterfall seems like a nice place to plot your house!

If not, choose a place where you could picture something that you will do to the area around your house to make it stand out. c:

And don't worry about asking questions it's definitely welcome at TBT. c:

Last edited:
That is a great map! I love that Re-Tail is not far from your dock. You will be doing a lot of running back and forth from your Island basket on the dock to Retail. As far as where to place your house... consider where you will be going when you log on. I placed my house near to the entrance to the shopping district since I knew I would be going there every day. It is also convenient when you return from the town and want to squirrel your purchases away in your house.

Great Map. Why?
-Good position of the Plaza, Town Hall and Retail.
-You can make so great thing there.
-Just two lakes and none of theme in bad places.

Make sure to find a good spot for your house, considering that once you place it, you cannot be able to move it.

I really like it.
The only thing I dislike is the pond right next to the RV campground.

Lots of spaces to put pwps on.
Only two ponds
I like perfect cherries
Town plaza being on the center is also good, I guess

I love your map! Mine is kinda the same, but it's a very nice map. There aren't maps for beginners or pros, you just have to learn how to deal with space, plants or pwps to make a nice town design. So good luck!

i think it's an awesome map! i recomming putting your house somewhere near retail. there seems to be some good space around there.

Back