• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying anything on my wishlist for 10tbt per item (or trade)

Your town is better. Mine is a mess. Can you give me 10 mins? I'm settling a trade in another town atm and I need to find your items :3 I'll send you a VM when I'm ready!

that's cool, no worries, I'll just go ahead and open my gate so just pop on over when your ready

Hello! dizzy bone!
I have both the lizard and the rolling cart!
I will deliver them to you!
20tbt would be great for both items as you offered 10tbt per item :)
Would you still like to trade with me?
Please let me know! :)
Thank you! :)

Hello! dizzy bone!
I have both the lizard and the rolling cart!
I will deliver them to you!
20tbt would be great for both items as you offered 10tbt per item :)
Would you still like to trade with me?
Please let me know! :)
Thank you! :)

Ok that's great! 20tbt is fine :) I'll add you now and open my gates.

Hello! I can get you decorative plate, gaudi's lizard, milk carton, natural wood floor, pastel low table, and rolling file cart. :)

Hello! I can get you decorative plate, gaudi's lizard, milk carton, natural wood floor, pastel low table, and rolling file cart. :)

Can I get the decorative plate, milk carton, natural wood floor, and pastel low table? I'm trading with another user for the other ones.
Is 40tbt ok? I can add you after this trade :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! dizzy bone!
Please open the gate!

Gates are open! Tinytree is the town

Hi dizzy bone! Because it's not a lot of items, I don't mind handing them over for free. Please PM or post a message on my profile of which items you want. I won't be available around this time but I will be in around 6 hours. :) Would it be fine to trade then? I could also trade tomorrow. My time zone is EST.

Last edited:
Hi dizzy bone! Because it's not a lot of items, I don't mind handing them over for free. Please PM or post a message on my profile of which items you want. I won't be available around this time but I will be in around 6 hours. :) Would it be fine to trade then? I could also trade tomorrow. My time zone is EST.

Are you sure?! That's quite a lot of items still :'D I think I can trade tomorrow since that's quite late for me (I'm UTC+8). If I'm up at 9am my time (maybe 9pm your time?) will you be around?

it's only 4 items - I have all regular welcome amiibo RV's and I have an abundance of meow coupons so I can get the items for you no problem! :) And yeah, for sure! Just let me know whenever you'd like me to trade with you then.

I'm available again for the night! Let me know if anyone has the stuff in my wishlist~

Last edited:
I could give you the Portugal rooster for free.

If you have the Alpine bed, closet or chair I would gladly trade for that, but if not don't worry about it.

I could give you the Portugal rooster for free.

If you have the Alpine bed, closet or chair I would gladly trade for that, but if not don't worry about it.

Sure, can! I have all :) I can give you the alpine pieces you want for free, they are customised however so you'll have to customise it again. Is that ok?

Back