Yellow Caboose
Lost Star Fragment 004.MB
Feedback
100% (749) +
ja9b0k.jpg

So, here's the deal!
I would like to auction off my entire set of House Letters
They are displayed in my sidebar
I will not sell them separately or trade any one of them for one of a different date
I wish to sell them just as they are, in one set.

The set I am selling is my second full set of house letters and these are all ones that I acquired piecemeal by purchase over time.
I think it is time to part with them since there may be some out there who would dearly love to have the whole set also. ... if you, like me have completionist, collective obsessive compulsions and simply must have one of each House letter to complete your own set, I can totally understand that! Here's your chance!
I realize there are very few members who have enough Bells to pay this price and if I am not able to sell it, well, that's OK with me too.

Terms of auction: auction ends at midnight Friday May 12 2017 PST or at Buyout
(Or if in the event there is zero interest I will close earlier)
I will only except one full payment from one member in the event of a buyout ...and will only send the entire set to one member
(How the bells are accumulated for bidding or for buyout between individual members and how the House Letter set may be divided up afterwards does not matter to me)
Because at one time I had intended to give this Set away in "The Mother of All Giveaways", (over time I lost my desire to do that) I am starting the auction price off at a significantly sacrificial price (in case that's the only bid I receive) ... and likewise with a sacrificial buyout price.

Starting Bid: 18,000
Bid increments: 500 or more

Buy out: 25,000 (the sum total of all House letters by current suggested price guide is 26,800 .... a savings of 1800)

kQ40153.gif
CURRENT HIGH BID 18,000 P e p p e r.

The winning bid goes to P e p p e r ... Thankyou very much!!
It's very late now but tomorrow afternoon I will be online again and we can finalize the auction terms ... thanks again, Hun ❤️

Last edited:
would bid my soul for just the mori, good luck selling them!

Thank you Uttumori, Universaljellyfish, and AppleBitterCrumble ❤️
fc90g3.jpg

You're killin the game Pen!!

18k is an amazing price, good luck with the auction ;)

I WISH I HAD THAT MUCH FOR THESE, GOOD LUCK SELLING!

wow this is an amazing bargain! wishing you all the best penn, hopefully you'll get a buyout!

Waiting for 18k to be magically added into my bank :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back