• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Thoughts on Shep...

tinycomet

^ u ^
Bells
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Leif
So a little while ago, I logged into my town from my Mayor, and discovered a plot of land reserved from a villager, named Shep. At first I wasn't happy with it at all, because his house was placed right where I was planning a pwp, but now, he's easily one of my favourites.

Name: Shep
Personality: Smug
Species: Dog

What are your opinions on him? (Just wondering, and please don't be mean to others because they have a different opinion)

At least you're happy with him, even though he moved into a spot where you were planning a pwp! :) It's always nice when a villager moves in, that you end up really liking, especially under those circumstances.

Shep is adorable. I, personally, really like him.

Shep was in my very first New Leaf town. Considering Smug villagers are hard to come by, I kept him around. He was a pleasure and recommend many of the Smug-only public works projects!

I think Shep's such a cool villager in design. I quite like him myself, he's ranked quite high in my books as a smug villager. I love that he has hair in his eyes, and I think that makes him look even cooler and laid back. He fits the smug personality well, for a personality that would seem like a contradiction given his design, but he makes it work. I had him a couple of towns ago, he was cool but I had to let him go since I had too many smugs.

Shep is probably one of my favorite smugs. I love his look, and hes just such a sweetie c:

One of my favorite smugs. I am kinda tempted to put him in my town as Phil (my other smug) left buuut we'll see.

At least you had a decent one come and land on your stuff. I've now had two villagers plop their houses onto my hybrid flowers and both I've completely hated. I didn't like them anyway so this made me hate them even more. Lol

Shep is in my town and I really like him. As I've gotten to know him he's become one of my favourite characters. :)

At least you had a decent one come and land on your stuff. I've now had two villagers plop their houses onto my hybrid flowers and both I've completely hated. I didn't like them anyway so this made me hate them even more. Lol

Shep is in my town and I really like him. As I've gotten to know him he's become one of my favourite characters. :)

I'm sorry ;-; Villagers and their house placement >.<

He seems like a chill pothead XD

I like him. Every time i saw him i thought: "Feel the groove man, libe the life and no worries..."

I also had him in my town a very long time ago and I thought he was really okay. I like his design a lot, I like dogs in common. I thought his house in and exterior were really nice.

I've had Shep for a few years in my village. He's a cool dude dog. One of my fave villagers.

Back