• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the BEST villager(s) you've ever gotten from the void?

I don't know if this counts but someone had Rasher in their void because they assumed no one would want him. I was asking around for him on different forums and they mentioned that he was still in their void and that I might be able to pick him up. I was able to get him in the end.

I misunderstood what the void was lol, then it would be Mira. Love her to pieces and she is trying to leave often but I want her to stay. :(

Last edited:
I would say my favorite is Yuka I love her...I was shocked to find that she was a snooty villager since she's always been so sweet to me.

I've gotten two pretty good villagers from the same void: Boomer and Chadder. They both came from a friend of mine. He liked Boomer and hated Chadder, but I liked both. Boomer eventually moved, but I won't let Chadder leave because my friend's town gave me three villagers, and he was instrumental in helping my town grow when I was first starting the game. (The other one was Diva, who I L O A T H E. lol)

Henry.

He was great, until he went into deep depression because I wouldn't trade my $15,000 fish for his tee. o_O

Can't stand him now.

I like when people have different pwps like those that no one like

I'm pretty sure I got Francine from the void in my first town! I was a little upset because I wanted her "sister" Chrissy to show up instead, but Francine is still cute ^^

Last edited:
I think once I may have gotten Ruby from my brother's void intentionally since I was meant to pick her up but he accidentally time traveled her out. Or I might have dreamt that up tbh. But i'm pretty sure I did get her from somebody's void who voided her by accident. She's my all time favourite villagers so she is one of the best villagers i've ever gotten. Walker was pretty cool too, wasn't a permanent but he was cool.

But apart from that, I really don't remember the last time i've gotten anybody notable from the void. I also adopt the majority of my villagers from here to avoid from getting one. i very much fear the void

Shep :3 He moved right where I wanted to place a PWP and a bridge, but he's really cool so idm much :3

None because I don't know how to cycle. :) But I would like to learn how! (if there is some sort of tutorial thread.)

Last edited:
Back