• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

trying so hard to get my town fruit to peaches

Cheybunny

borderline babe
Bells
Switch
7569-2053-1707
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I've restarted so many times.. I got oranges twice, apples literally five time in a row, last time was cherries, before that was pear, and then another apple. the. struggle. :(

The struggle of town fruit.

I totallllllly understand if you are totally wanting peaches. It's my main fruit.

Sending you Princess Peach Perfect Peach fairy dust and lucky clovers for you! Keep trying!

If you draw pears as your town fruit, Isabelle will give you 3 peaches for a seashell. Those will grow and proliferate nicely although perfect fruit ain't gonna happen.

I completely understand the struggle!! Apples are my favorite fruit in the game, and it's a must for me to have them in my town. Resetting takes forever, but I think it's worth it in the end; especially if you get the fruit you prefer alongside a nice map.

I know that struggle, I ended up giving up because I had found like two near perfect towns that had the wrong fruit and then on the third time I found a perfect map of course it had oranges not peaches and at that point (a few hours into resetting) I didn't want to try anymore so I settled. I really hope you get your peaches!

I've tried many times to get apples, after two days of resetting i got the perfect map and apples! Keep trying, it's worth it :)

I definitely understand the struggle...I've tried so many times to get cherries or apples, and I got pears so. many. times. >.<

In all three of my towns, I have peaches. Completely by accident, too. I love apples, though, so I'll trade my peaches for some apples! Sending some peachy keen vibes your way!

Back