No 4th fruit

Fallen-Reaper-Scythe

Bells
Island
Spirit Bay
I've had to recently get another switch and a new island. The island fruit is peaches and I got apples from my mom character and coconuts from nmt tours. Is it normal for the last fruit to not spawn in? I've been to numerous nmt tours and its always peaches and coconuts.

Note if it helps, I was impatient when I got my new switch and forgot to update the game and maybe the console itself. They're both up to date but still no fruit has spawned. Did I do something wrong or has this happened to anyone else before?

I don't recall there being a 4th fruit you get somehow, unless I'm missing something.
Can you go online and trade for them?

Whenever you start over on a new island you will have different native fruits (Oranges, Apples, Peaches, Pears, and Cherries). The Coconuts are always found on Nook Mile Islands and Kapp'n Islands. Its RNG with the Sister fruits since it tends to be pretty different. Like with me for example my main island has Native Fruit Apples while the Sister Fruit is Oranges. The 2nd island I have now is Cherries as native and the Sister Fruit is Pears. Unless if you trade online for the other fruit there is no way to get the other fruits. I managed to get all of them since I still have other fruits that I had from past islands before I restarted.

Keep trying, you'll get the sister fruit island eventually.

The 5th fruit you'd have to be lucky to have a villager be given to you or you have to pay switch online to get one.
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah, have all 3 mandatory villagers had their plot placed down? Because IIRC, the sister fruit island can't be unlocked unless you do that first.

I don't recall there being a 4th fruit you get somehow, unless I'm missing something.
Can you go online and trade for them?
No, I don't have online. You can have 4 fruits but the last two say cherries and oranges you have to use online for to complete the NM task thing called Fruit Roots.

Keep trying, you'll get the sister fruit island eventually.

The 5th fruit you'd have to be lucky to have a villager be given to you or you have to pay switch online to get one.

Oh yeah, have all 3 mandatory villagers had their plot placed down? Because IIRC, the sister fruit island can't be unlocked unless you do that first.
Yeah, I'm almost at a full island at this point. I know I will it's just odd I haven't found it yet with how many islands I've visited with the Dodds. I don't have kappn yet.

Connect with me! I'll give you whatever fruits you don't currently have.

I have heard you can eventually find all fruit in the game. Some online claimed to find a missing fruit via captain, though a very rare spawn. Idk how reliable that is...

I know one file I had, didn't go online and I had all fruit except for one.

>A villager gifted me a fruit when they came over that wasn't native nor sister. I was super surprised.
>I had my native fruit.
>I had my sister fruit.
>I had my fruit from mom.
>I had coconuts.

I'm pretty sure the mom fruit and sister fruit are the same, e.g. you must trade to fill out your fruit catalogue? I believe hearing about it being a feature to encourage social play

sorry if this is a necro

I didn't get a fruit from my mom. I got bamboo from Daisy Mae and got orange from an island after a month of playing, otherwise it's just peaches everywhere. I know someone who had oranges and found pear and apples on islands.

Back