• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Reset explanations

Charcolor

icon: mayor maker by kyoosh
Bells
Switch
4805-1672-6310
Yellow Lily
Yellow Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Orange (Fruit)
one thing that's always bothered me is that when you quit without saving and start up your game again to see resetti, you only have a few options when answering why you didn't save, which are:
  • I wanted to reset.
  • My batteries died.
  • I don't remember.

and that's always bothered me because more often than not, the reason my game wasn't save is different from all of those. some things that happened that cause me to quit without saving:
  • my game card popped out
  • i dropped my ds and caused it to turn off
  • i forgot to save
  • i turned it off by accident

and i don't really expect the game to offer me to say all of these things but you'd think they'd at least include "it was an accident" as an option. that's my usual reason. i always feel like i'm lying to resetti...

Lol! I can totally relate to the 'my game card popped out' one. I like to keep my 3ds in my backpack so I often have that problem.

If it's those reasons (whoa your hard on your DS. I haven't don't any of that. But I have a 2ds I could see all that with a 3ds easy). I usually say the battery died because close enough.

i always tell him i don't remember, but it would be nice if they included the option "i forgot to save" if anything, because i bet that issue happens the most to players who aren't doing things like resetting, etc. lol

If it's those reasons (whoa your hard on your DS. I haven't don't any of that. But I have a 2ds I could see all that with a 3ds easy). I usually say the battery died because close enough.

i do that too, or if i forgot to save i could just say "i don't remember." if only it was past tense it wouldn't feel like a lie.
i'm not that hard on my ds, don't worry. i'm just clumsy. and mine might be a little more vulnerable because the back of it isn't screwed on all the way (i've tried but it's always a tiny bit loose...it's so annoying), and just today when i dropped my ds the battery popped out. it didn't go flying or anything, so my save data and everything was fine, other then resetting the time and date, but otherwise i'm not sure how that'd affect my ds.

I always say I don't remember, also. Yup, Resetti, it's a lie. Get over it!

Oh, how about "none of the above" for a choice?

Last edited:
Back