• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The possible effect of a one-species town?

it has nothing to do with species. i have an all frog town and got a lot of pwp requests, they can be hard to get but if you do the diving trick (especially if you time travel) it will be easier and faster than playing normally and waiting.

also the diving trick doesnt mean you have to go diving, it is only about not being seen for the villagers for ~5 minutes. i usually just trap the villager(s) by digging holes around them and then i go off and do stuff in another part of town.

Namstar - you need to get a smug & snooty villagers in - that in itself might just start the PWP requests again.
Smug villager - well a lion or a tiger would work - I have Lionel (smug) in one town and hes a lovely older gentleman type villager, very sweet, a real ***** cat.

Namstar - you need to get a smug & snooty villagers in - that in itself might just start the PWP requests again.
Smug villager - well a lion or a tiger would work - I have Lionel (smug) in one town and hes a lovely older gentleman type villager, very sweet, a real ***** cat.

I have a spot for a snooty villager, however, I have a stubborn original villager (who is normal I believe) that never asks to move out, so it's taking a while. I wanted to move in Purrl to get a snooty but it's taking a very long time.

Back