• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

huge items from HHD

Gruntilda

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Does anyone actually use any of the gigantic things you get from HHD? Some of them are pretty neat but one of these would practically take up a whole room. I haven't seen any in any of the dream towns I have visited but they are so intriguing.

i've seen a ton of them in dream towns and streetpass houses, but most of them are too gimmicky or the textures are odd so they're not practically useable

I have the teacup ride in one of my alt character house for my food arcade then the giant bear for my playroom. I also put the luxury car in the museum for my auto showroom. I'd say they don't take that much space if you know how to use them.

6QKaDJ6.png

ilBYtBd.png

Tl6s1Vf.png

:)

Thanks for that Masterleor! They are not as huge as I thought when I saw them in my catalog! That is good news! I love the teacup ride.

accfsally, I will have to check out that lotus pond!

Last edited:
I love that car showroom! One of my mayors had three empty museum rooms...I bought many of the big items and store them there. If I get bored I try arranging them with some odd wallpaper/carpet combos....I love the Sun! It fits well with the ufos and moon....like an outer space room.

Last edited:
I use the giant teddy in my main room/bed room, it fits perfect.

yes :D i use the monitor tower in my vocaloid themed room B) and im going to use the teacup ride somehow. the only thing that would make them better is if we could actually use them!

does anyone know if the giant pool was added to new leaf? i havent seen anyone use it so i'm worried they didn't add it

Looks like they only take up four spaces. No bigger than a blue table, train set, etc.

Love all the creative ideas, btw. Wish I could come up with at least one of my own, 'stead of copying!

Last edited:
How do you get those huge items from HHD into ACNL? I want 'em

You have to play the HHN challenges to get the items, then import them to ACNL. Or someone can order them from the catalog for you and give them to you, which I am very likely to do so if you want me to.

As for what I'm using, I put the orange tent in the forest room, teacup ride in Kaylee's space castle lobby, and the huge computer monitor in the spaceship room. Yet, the teacup ride is better off as a PWP than furniture piece.

Last edited:
Back