• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Signature Issue?

daynapapaya

llama llama duck
Bells
Switch
7339-9283-7403
Winter Mittens
I've had my same signature for years now and for some reason this week it's decided not to work anymore.

My images are hosted on photobucket and aren't over the height limit (they're only 166 pixels tall)

Just as a test, I'm gonna post the same image code below with one of my signature images to see if it will even post:
Canimia_1.gif~original

EDIT: Nope won't even post. Maybe this is a problem with photobucket?

Last edited:
No, it's not working for me neither :(

I looked at your link and it seems that there is a weird '~original' in the end. I tried to get rid of it and it works for me now, maybe try this link?

HTML:
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/Floof/LufernaFinal_6.gif[/img]

LufernaFinal_6.gif

Alternatively you can try hosting the image using imgur, photobucket has always been weird to me.

Edit: Checked the link and your sig in Opera, and they all show. They are not showing in Chrome for some reason though. Yeah something is probably wrong with Photobucket, I recommend using imgur instead!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll probably switch to imgur. In the meantime, your trick worked on my end! I can see them now :D

Back