• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Phoebe vs. Muffy.

Phoebe Vs. Muffy.

• Phoebe.

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Muffy.

Votes: 20 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hey there!
Uchi personality is such a peculiar personality isn't it? So that's why today i come with a Poll about two of the most liked Uchi Villagers, Phoebe the Uchi Phoenix/Ostrich and Muffy the Uchi Gothic/Sheep.

Who you prefer and why?

-Phoebe had a good design for me and the fact she's inspired in and Phoenix make her great to have as a Villager.

-Muffy had a great design too, dark and mysterious and his house exterior looks pretty great. See her hanging around is great and his eyes make her look a little sad.

That's my opinion for sure. But what about you?

Thanks for comment.

Phoebe used to be my favorite ostrich but that title goes to Julia now so I kinda like Phoebe a bit less so I'd choose Muffy. She still looks unique even if I like other sheep (Stella, Willow)

Muffy's a black sheep. I added her to my town, because of that.
Her picture quote: "There's a black sheep in every family."

Phoebe the ostrich looks great! A lot of the ostriches has unique designs. Some of them are not even ostriches! :D

Oh tough choice. But I guess I have to go with Muffy. I fell in love with her when I met her in HHD. I want to add her to my town but I'm too attached to Agnes to let her go.

Muffy is by far the best uchi in my book. Phoebe is nice but I never found her all that convincing as a phoenix, and I'm not really into her oriental-looking house exterior.

I voted for Pheobe. I like Muffys personality and story the best but I just don't like the way she looks. :)

I had Phoebe in my town once, and I quite liked her. I've had Muffy in other towns too, and I think I prefer Phoebe over Muffy because I favor the ostrich models over the sheep ones. I like the concept of Muffy, but the fact she's a sheep makes me like her less. I think she'd be cute if she was another animal though. Also Phoebe reminds me of Phoebe from friends.

Last edited:
muffy all the way!!!! she was my first move in in my first town and she terrified me to no end. i couldnt wait for her to move out but she ended up growing on me so much and wound up being one of my favorite villagers. she's so weird and creepy in an awesome way

Back