• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Traditional tent campers

Rarr01

Bells
Has the amiibo update changed the way that the traditional campers work? In my old town I used to have a ton of campers, probably at least 2-3 a week; now that I have a new town that is updated I get 1 a week at most. Has anyone else noticed this? I admit that this could be because I don't get as much time to play anymore, but the level seems to have drastically dropped!

I don't think it does. My camp hasn't been affected, but maybe it's just me.

You can get campers visiting? I thought the campsite was just decorative. Oh boy, I know which PWP I'm starting tomorrow!

Could it be dependant on whether or not your town is full? Like if it's full, campers will be less frequent, as you won't be able to invite them anyway. Just a possibility - I have no idea, I haven't been paying that close attention to it.

After the update it really feels like camper visits happen a LOT less.. I think I went an entire month in game without a single visit. I really think now they only show up if your town isn't full.

Weird. Mine isn't full, but I still haven't seen any!! I'm pretty upset if it actually did change, the campsite was my favorite part of the daily events!

My town is always full (thanks to those amiibo cards bwahaha) and I have gotten at least 4 or 5 campers in the last month. I am worried one will arrive that I really would love to have move in and there won't be room.

Well, i have to say that i have 2 or 3 Villagers per week in my Campsite, but the only thing i think the Update affect is the Campsite Glitch. It work less than it does before the update.

I think it just depends on your town's luck. I've been getting a ton of campers lately, so I guess it's just luck?

I've been getting more campers..when one is thinking about leaving even if there's no space I get them O think it's almost like introducing a character to you now that you may want to out in through card. I've noticed it's more active right before I have a mover ping oddly and more than it used to be by far. I love the campsite that was one of my first worries how the new camp would make the old unnecessary.. also a side question has anyone ever seen campers at the RV site by the fire at night I don't play at night a lot but you'd think they'd be by the fire...does this happen?

Everything is still probably random, I guess? One week you'll get 1-3 campers then the following week, you might not get any (that's just an example). The only guaranteed day is you're gonna get one after you built the campsite.

Back