• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌼 minimalist mayors 🍂 (requests: CLOSED for now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eep! Thank you! ♡ :) She's wonderful.

I'm glad you like her! You're welcome ^^

When you have time, here is a ref for my mayor :3
(Note: please put here in the second pic's hairstyle! :) )

Also, is there any way you can make it where the background of the pic isn't there around my mayor? like "no background"?

Abolutely! I make them all transparent (without the backgrounds) ;)

I'm confused. It's saying Ariane posted, but I don't see it?

I'm confused. It's saying Ariane posted, but I don't see it?

that's weird :confused: I was just saying that I make them all transparent so you'd have no background.
also now that I see the picture on my computer it's very small, do you happen to have a bigger one? If you want a specific pose I can do that, if you take a picture of your mayor in that pose. And it would also be easier for me if she had the hairstyle you asked for in the picture (because I "draw" directly over the references)

Okie dokie. Your post said it was free?

Awww that's so sweet :D You're definitely very talented.

not an easy one, but I finally finished Soti's third character ^^

m4NE1oN.png

and here's brookesierra7's mayor :) I managed the hair after all!

uXcsTix.png

with this last character I am closing the requests for now, as I've had another idea for "drawings" and need some time to work on it! I will also probably make my own minimalist mayors and post them here.
I will definitely re-open requests on this thread, but I'm not sure when.
thanks to everyone who asked for characters - I feel I've gotten a lot of practice and I've improved since the beginning, so I can do lots more now that I couldn't before ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back