• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

So what makes you nostalgic?

Acruoxil

Bells
Blue Rocket Pop
Rainbow Candy
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Clownfish Plush
Winter Mittens
Candy Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
What makes you feel nostalgic? and why? It could be any movies, music, video games, a place, or an anime, a tea stain on your pants, your old asf slippers, or any situation that gives you a deja vu. What is it for you? :D

Last edited:
chupa chups lollipops, they remind me of the dentist, the barber shop, and driving in my mum's old car on sunny days to the park

Hmm... Classic DVDs, instrumental songs and older buildings, rusty cars, old letters and broken toys

- The older Animal Crossing games.
- Pokemon gen 2.
- Ben 10 (original).
- The original Spongebob episodes.
- Lady Gaga (I'm less of a pop guy, more of a rock guy now).
That's all I can think of at the top of my head at the moment.

GameCube games, especially AC, PM:TTYD and SMS

Population Growing is a real throwback for me as well. I think the game in general is more conducive to nostalgia that the other AC games, but that's just my opinion.

Pokemon Yellow (and the gameboy I play it on) and the smell of those clear plastic backpacks also really remind me of the past. I've also been collecting holiday cards from relatives for a few years now that I'll rummage through ~

faded light blue jeans, white converse high-tops, silver aviator sunglasses, summer, cherry blossom trees, etc.

kirby ds games (super star ultra especially), rain, scott pilgrim, pokemon X, my high school's art building, marble hornets, bubble water, looong car rides, indie rock (HAHA), game grumps and lets players in general, minecraft (IN THE EARLY DAYS OF IT), most songs by keane

nostalgia is a weird feeling because its sad but happy at the same time. i think about it 80% of my day. everyone should surround themselves with things that make them nostalgic

The sound this makes.
hqdefault.jpg

Mass Effect main menu music, it almost makes me cry when it brings me back to a time when I was generally happier and a better person.

country music, VHS tapes, casset tapes, coffee in the early morning, and being alone in a forest

Really.. Being anywhere that is sand. I had so many good times that I can barely remember, playing on the beach with my parents. I honestly became so in tune with the water and ocean, and I love winter. So the snow that I was used to back when I was younger, and the beach. The water has to be more closer to a blue range. Brown, like the one in Galveston, was a huge pity.

But I never will forget the sea breeze and it's salty smell... The seagulls cries... Perfect. It reminds me of home. What I used to have, innocence, and just pure happiness. It seems a lot of that has been lost, which is unfortunate. That's what happens with adulting, haha.

Pok?mon mystery dungeon explorers of time, some cartoons and movies, when I see old photos and when I pass through my old district

Animal Crossing Wild World, finding things I made as a kid, and the old Build-A-Bear-Workshop website (obviously it's not there anymore but you can see snippets of it and even play some games through the way way back machine.)

Oh goodnesssss

-Old show theme songs from my childhood
-Childhood books ex. Junie B. Jones, Amelia Bedilia
- Video games like Crash bandicoot.
- Blow pops, and that one gum that came in a tape roller
- Tamagochis, Pixel Chixs, My Scene dolls, BarbieGirl.com.
- The Sims 3

Back