• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

FE Heroes discussion

what I don’t get is how they’re gonna make the main antagonist of the game a playable character

Yeah.. I'm hyped for this strange opportunity to get Veronica but she was a big antagonist in book one.

Book 2 is mostly sutr tho and a betrayal will most likely happen. ( It's already getting foreshadowed )

Pretty disappointed that Veronica got 2nd place honestly. I'm not fond of any of the original Heroes cast, I feel they're lacking everything that could make them compelling characters. I'm glad Celica came first, and I look forward to her and Ephraim.

I got a +atk -def Elincia today. She was another pity breaker, but I don't mind because I didn't have an Elincia before and she can replace my -atk NY Camilla (even though I already invested 40k feathers into her to fix her... thanks game). Elincia is pretty beastly with swift sparrow + flier buffs, so I guess all these Katarinas I've been getting have a use after all.

Last edited:
I understand the whole disappointment and skepticism about Veronica, I'm still on the fence about it too. I think if there was more development in the Heroes characters, id be more inclined to like them better. Heck even Lianna and Rowan look better to me in my eyes but that slim... very slim.

Also fun fact if you chant we like Ike when trying to summon him he actually shows up

mSOcacM.jpg
These legendary banners have been sooo kind to me.

First one I get 5 5 stars in 120 ish orbs with decent to optimal ivs
Second one got me 1 5 star in 15 orbs (didn't pull hard on this)
Recent one got me 4 in 80 ish orbs

First summon with my 50 orbs I got my Summer Freddy, +Atk -HP too. FINALLY!!!!
Time to save up for a few months since I need all 4 Hero Fest units tbh

so far I have been treated well on these banners :’)
freebie - fjorn
sacred memories- siegbert (ew) eirika (bad iv but she only cost me 5 orbs)
8% - beach robin (only on my first pull!!!)

Pulled another twunky no nips....he's like a ****ing plague but at least i have +3 now

Seems like everyone had a good time with the legendary banner! Including me!-- till I checked my Ike, sanaki, and seigburt's Ivs..
All of them are -atk / spd and +def / res.... Thanks for reminding me why not to check IVs!

i got my 4th one

Are we talking about Summer Xander? 'Cause I just got destroyed by him at nearly 10% pity rate. I haven't had anything from this banner. When will this game have mercy on me

Last edited:
Are we talking about Summer Xander? 'Cause I just got destroyed by him at nearly 10% pity rate. I haven't had anything from this banner. When will this game have mercy on me

Summer Xander. I got three from his original banner, but killed one for skills. I got another on this banner and I want to Die.

Anyone know a good hero to vote for? I first voted alm but bc it's isn't like cyl where they get a new unit but rather where you Get the unit I just don't know who to pick :/

Anyone know a good hero to vote for? I first voted alm but bc it's isn't like cyl where they get a new unit but rather where you Get the unit I just don't know who to pick :/

Well, one thing you could look at is skill. Hector would be a good choice since he's the only unit that carries Distant Counter, not to mention if you don't have him already he's a strong unit in his own right.

Another thing would be availability, so you could go for someone like Winter Lissa who was difficult to get since she shared colors with Winter Chrom on her seasonal banner, or Winter Tharja since she has Close Counter and Vengeful Fighter.

Back