• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cherry Blossoms Forever

cloverette

Bells
I hate TT'ing, I really do. The game feels a lot less legitimate that way. But I've been waiting for the cherry blossoms all year, and I don't want them to go. I'm considering just keeping my game in the first week of April indefinitely or until I get tired of it, but then again they'll probably feel a lot less special if I do. Thoughts? Does anyone else keep their town at the same season all year long?

I really thought I'd enjoy the cherry blossoms like I did the first time I experienced it, but it's really not as pretty or exciting as I remember. I really want my town set forever in the fall, but I don't want to TT that far. I would have to go day by day so I wouldn't lose all my work on my dirt paths!.

I try to go by naturally though sometimes I get tired of winter right away. That's when I time-travel in advance but I don't stay in one season.

i usually keep my game in spring-summer all year round! i go from like the middle of march to the end of august and then go back, and it's nice bc when you go backwards it only counts as like 1 day forward so i don't lose anything! plus when i go back to the beginning i get to experience spring all over again <3

i don't see why not but you'll probably get bored of it after a while. i don't usually TT to keep a season or whatever because it's more special and exciting when the time actually comes.

i usually keep my game in spring-summer all year round! i go from like the middle of march to the end of august and then go back, and it's nice bc when you go backwards it only counts as like 1 day forward so i don't lose anything! plus when i go back to the beginning i get to experience spring all over again <3

i really like this idea. lately, i'm not all that into the fall/winter, which is weird since i love them irl. XD i just want a happy place i can visit that's totally free from my rl stuff, i guess.

On second thought I may like staying on meteor shower or aurora borealis nights, it fits my towns theme better and I have a longer timespan to play around with. I wish I was able to get soundhax working so I'd be able to have multiple versions of my town in whatever season I want

WHOA WHOA WHOA.....ok so I am "new" to alotta this stuff...see when I started ACNL about a year and a half ago....I didn't know about any of the secret lil tricks, or ANYTHING. I don't know why but it NEVER occurred to me to Google any of the stuff I wondered lol not till about 3 mo ago.
Anyways....how would one "keep their town" in perma-fall, spring, summer, winter or what have you?? the 2 times I had to tt (my games timing got all outta wack for some reason and after not playing for a few mo last year..when I started playing again for some reason the year was 2027!!! And l freaked, buuuuut I TT'D back to the time it should've been and all was fine *thank god* and the other time my 3yo got her hands on it and messed with the time, but I fixed that as well) it wsnt like anything yknow? Ive always been hesitant to mess with the time for A LOT of reasons...and plus I don't really like know the logistics of it

I usually save my town Cocoplum during the week of the Sakura Blossoms. All my trees are go pink since I have no cedar or fruit trees in that town. I also have only pink and whit azaleas, so they are just beginning to bud when the blossoms begin to fall. It's absolutely beautiful. That way I can visit it anytime in dreams.

my first town was in cherry blossom season 24/7 and it didnt get old for a while. theyre so pretty i would do it

I prefer to let the time run, so i don't miss anything the game can offer to me.

I plan on doing this in my second town since it fits the theme, but unless you have a second town I recommend experiencing all the seasons as they come! A lot more fun in my opinion. :)

It's been a while since I've seen the cherry blossom trees so correct me if I'm wrong if they don't already do this. Maybe to add more excitement, perhaps they should have cherry blossom petals fall across the sky like at the Pav? festival with the feathers. And have piles on the ground.

The 2nd town plays late February to late September. I've been playing since release and not interested in playing thru all the seasons in my 2nd copy.

I wish the cherry blossoms and the Christmas lights stayed longer. That's a lot of work to place trees for just a short period of time.

All my towns are currently set on the right date, so they are all seeing the Cherry blossoms.

Vista's dream address is always set during this time.

Last edited:
There should be an added time period of this.

Better yet, why not let the Cherry Blossoms stay for all of Spring?
Not a fan of them, but some others are.

Back