• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

report player section

ik we have the report button and all but idk if anything happens nor am i sure if the staff even see it. i could pm the staff but that doesn't work out too well and bothers them... so?

*it would be private

or u can just add report a player section to contact the staff
You can post a Support Thread about certain users in the Contact the Staff thread. Depending on the issue determines how much communication from us you'll recieve back. So if for example you wanted to make us aware of a potential alternate account, we'd say we look into it. For an issue such as abused wi-fi feedback, we'd have a lot of back and forth probably. It depends on the issue.

back on the forum i used to work at, whenever something would be reported it would go into a private forum where it would notify us, i don't know if it's the same here but i'm pretty sure staff sees all reports.. lol

You can post a Support Thread about certain users in the Contact the Staff thread. Depending on the issue determines how much communication from us you'll recieve back. So if for example you wanted to make us aware of a potential alternate account, we'd say we look into it. For an issue such as abused wi-fi feedback, we'd have a lot of back and forth probably. It depends on the issue.

thanks. closed.

Back