• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting Amiibo villager to move?

HorseSalt

Bells
Ok, so I've moved Kabuki in and he's my only amiibo villager in town. He is NOT the latest move in so he should be able to leave, however he hasn't pinged me ever in the near month he's been in town. I never planned to keep him, so does anyone have any tips on getting move out offers quickly, or targeting a specific villager to move? Oh, and I'm aware NOW that amiibo villagers are less likely to move. Good job Nintendo, you never fail to disappoint.

My idea was that I'd TT day by day and speak with Kabuki only, so he'd become closer with me or my best friend. I'd like anyone's guess or experience if this will make him want to stay, because he's amiibo, or want to go, because he's still a villager and higher friendships are supposed to make them try to move more often..

P.S: I want VACANCY, I'm not moving in another amiibo again unless I'm sure I want them around for a long time.

Also, would anyone have an estimate of how likely an amiibo villager is to move out? Because I'm willing to do pretty much anything to get him to go.

Last edited:
They're super stubborn the only way really to get them out is with another amiibo villagers. =[ It seems all of your non-amiibo villagers will ask to move but not the amiibo ones, unless you have ALL amiibo villagers. In Valo every single villager of mine is an amiibo villager so they ask to move like regular villagers, but it's really horrible how they kind of made it so you HAVE to buy more cards.

Amiibo Villagers are a real Pain when you want to move out em.

In my old town, i have two Amiibo Villagers and i want to move out so i Cycle like two years and no of them Ping me to move out. Some people say that they can move out naturally like any other Villager, but it's more hard considering that they're coming from an Amiibo Card.

You can TT or Cycle like me to make the process fast and try, but i don't guarantee that Kabuki is going to move out.

It's hard to move them out. I tried to get Bea out in my second town to test how long exactly does it take them. No luck so far..

Has anyone successfully moved out an amiibo villager naturally? I legit haven't heard of anyone succeeding. S:

Has anyone successfully moved out an amiibo villager naturally? I legit haven't heard of anyone succeeding. S:

I read in other forum that Amiibo Margie move out Naturally from other person town. Just random.

Well I recently had June request to move out naturally, who's a welcome amiibo villager but i'm not so sure if that counts since she was scanned in by somebody else on the forums and not by me. :s

Last edited:
Well I recently had June request to move out naturally, who's a welcome amiibo villager but i'm not so sure if that counts since she was scanned in by somebody else on the forums and not by me. :s

My Plucky was also scanned in by someone else and adopted by me. She will ping to move all the time.The five amiibo villagers that I scanned in have never asked to move.

Hopefully this is fixed or something because I have heard of this being a huge issue with a lot of people.

If you move them in with a card, they're a little less likely to move out, but I've had some ping me. BUT if they are an RV villager, Sanrio, or special amiibo figurine villager (Splatoon or Zelda), they will not ping you unless your town is completely full of nothing but those type of villagers. You have to kick them out by scanning in a new card or hacking them into boxes. If you adopt them from someone (which you can't adopt the Sanrio or Splatoon/Zelda villagers from other people)and they move to your town from another town, then they will ping the person in that town. But to my knowledge, the newly introduced villagers from the welcome amiibo update do not ping you unless you have a town full of them. It shouldn't apply to the normal villagers that were part of the game before the update though. They just may be a little stubborn or it may just be that they haven't pinged you by chance. I've had villagers who were not my 10th refuse to ping for months in the past that weren't even scanned in (this was before the update) so sometimes it can happen.

^ That's what I had heard most recently, thanks for the information! I didn't know about the Zelda villagers not asking to move. Glad that the normal card villagers will move thoUgh as I just bought some packs and want to try a few!

Back