• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying White tights and contacts?

Vintage Viola

So-called Representative🌸
Bells
Switch
3770-9794-7011
Island
Pallet
Ghostly Preserves
Ghostly Preserves
Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
Feedback
100% (60) +
I need a pair of white tights and to change my mayor's eye color in someone's town (I can't wait 14 days lol). I'd be willing to give igb, tbt, or even give an item in return :)

I dont have access to the white tights but you could come over to my shampoodoodles to get your eye color, does 5 tbt sound fair? I'm low on tbt or I'd do it for free. you'd need to come quick cause I'm on a lunch break at work and need to head in in 15 minutes. if you happen to have the jack/halloween item creepy skeleton I'd take that instead.

I dont have access to the white tights but you could come over to my shampoodoodles to get your eye color, does 5 tbt sound fair? I'm low on tbt or I'd do it for free. you'd need to come quick cause I'm on a lunch break at work and need to head in in 15 minutes. if you happen to have the jack/halloween item creepy skeleton I'd take that instead.

I unfortunately don't have any Halloween items, just Nintendo ones (as far as unorderable dlcs go). So I'll give you the tbt! Thank you, that's plenty fair!

uh, dude you cant change eye colors in another town... it has to be in your own... and p.s I can get you white tights.

uh, dude you cant change eye colors in another town... it has to be in your own... and p.s I can get you white tights.

Um...I think would know that by now lol. As for the tights, great! When you're on again I'll get them from you!

Last edited:
I actually just got them so never mind! Thank you very much for your offer anyway, I appreciate it!

Back