• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Molly Vs. Merengue.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Hello.
Maybe this is a tricky one, cause AC players really like both Villagers, but let's see what happen this time.

Which Villager you prefer and why?
-Molly: His natural design make her comfortable and she's cool hanging around in the town.
-Merengue: 3 Words... A cake Rhino.

So tell me which one you like most.

molly is fine, pretty cute. i don't like merengue although her design is nice, she's just a bit too much for me.

Molly, I have her in my fourth town. :) I don't like Merengue, she was a starter in my main town.

I love Molly. I feel like I gravitate towards simpler designs. I don't like Merengue.. Although I understand why people love her, she is too much for me.

I love em both but I can't not have a strawberry cake rhino in my town. I can understand how she can be too much. But Molly is soo cute too. So simple yet so adorable. I had her in my town for a little bit and liked her a lot. But alas, I needed room for Fang.

Merengue fits my aesthetic. She's in my second town! I am getting her card via a trade and I'm excited. Molly is cute, too, though.

I definitely prefer Molly! What's not to love about a sweet little ducking? Merengue is sweet too (hehe, get it?) but her design is just a little too over the top for my town. If I were to make a more whimsical/fairy tale-like town I would definitely want her!

They are both so cute and neither of them have lived in my town! I think if you had a theme, it could be more difficult to match Merengue to the theme (e.g., fantasy) than Molly - Molly's style is pretty neutral.

I think they're both adorable. However, I'd have to choose Molly. I think her colors and looks are more suitable for most town themes, and I prefer smaller sized villagers.

Molly.
Merengue isn't interesting to me.
Molly>>>>>Merengue. :rolleyes:

I love both. Better if you could have both in your town. But if I really have to choose one, I'd go with Merengue. She's my very, very first dreamie. The first villager who caught my attention when I was starting the game, so even if she isn't my favorite now, I still like her for nostalgic reasons.

I forgot to make this a Poll, oh well...

It seems that Molly have the first place. Keep voting!

I think Molly is super cute!! I'd love to eventually have her in my town :) Merengue is cute too, but I prefer the designs of other villagers.

They're both very "meh" to me. I guess I like Merengue a little more because rhinos aren't as common as cubs.

Molly. I have Merengue's amiibo card and I am bummed, b/c she's popular, but I don't want her. My town is Fairy-tale themed (I have a Big Bad Wolf and everything!) so her strawberry horn doesn't fit. I'm all for mythical creatures, I have Phoebe and Drago, but she's not really a mythical creature in the same way.

I definitely prefer Molly. I've hated the ducks since playing Wild World as a kid, but I have a soft spot for Molly. I don't much care for Merengue; I don't usually like the villagers that look like a combination of an animal and something else.

Back