• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying MANY Bush Starter (DONE) 。◕‿◕。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Mipha

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 ₍ᐢ.ˬ.⑅ᐢ₎
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Leif
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
98.5% (126) +
Hello everyone,
I am searching a lot of Bush Starter to finally get my town done.
Just tell me your price, I can pay in TBT or IGB ^-^
I also accept random Bush Starter to have the "Layout" done!

17x Blue Hydrangea
17x Pink Hydrangea
26x White Azalea
26x Pink Azalea

Last edited:
I have: 6 pink and 4 white azalea, 10 pink hydrangea, 10 blue hydrangea. Would you take them?

I usually sell starts at 2tbt/each in my shop. I do offer 10% discount for bulk order. Would it 54 tbt for all 30 starts be okay with you?Sorry for late reply, a black cat got in my front porch when I was receiving my package, I got scolded by my mom :(

I usually sell starts at 2tbt/each in my shop. I do offer 10% discount for bulk order. Would it 54 tbt for all 30 starts be okay with you?Sorry for late reply, a black cat got in my front porch when I was receiving my package, I got scolded by my mom :(

Oh, bad cat :p
Sure, that would be perfect ^-^

>.< it is so cold today,the black cat was shivering:( I hope it find better shelter:( if I was living by myself I would have kept it >.<
Would you like to trade in your town or mine?

>.< it is so cold today,the black cat was shivering:( I hope it find better shelter:( if I was living by myself I would have kept it >.<
Would you like to trade in your town or mine?

Aww, poor cat :(
I'm actually getting my second cat tomorrow, haha :p
Mh, yours, if possible. Mine has no space to put anywhere :(

Sure, I will take them out of my storage and open my gate shortly:) hope to see you soon:)
Congratz on getting your second cat XD they are so adorable

Sure, I will take them out of my storage and open my gate shortly:) hope to see you soon:)
Congratz on getting your second cat XD they are so adorable

Great!
Gonna send the TBT.
And thank you. Yes, they are. Adorable but painful :')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back