Silver Super Mailbox
Super Mailbox
Gold Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
Weird Doll
Feedback
100% (4673) +
[Update 5/15 @ 12:30pm EST: Have received interest. If you'd like to post your example doodles of the listed animals in the flyer, I'll see what can be incorporated into the overall layout of the flyer that's in-the-works. Thank you!]

Hello artists! I'm asking for your help!

My wife is an LVT and is looking to offering her skills of cutting pet nails on the weekend to the local neighborhood for some extra $.

I thought I would help out and try to make a professional flyer to either print out/pass around - or at least post on the local FB page. One issue - I am most definitely NOT an artist.

I've created an extremely rough draft of what I'm thinking to create and am hoping that someone out there can bring this vision to life.

Some musts -
  • Obviously the doodles of the specific pets
  • Can still be edited (by the artist) after completion to fill in all the misc. info and any adjustments my wife may want (will of course add extra TBT if needed)
  • Must fit within a standard 8.5 x 11 inch computer paper
  • I'm thinking a colored option (for online posting) and a black/white option (for printing out to save colored ink)
  • Maybe some nice looking font for the text

Please name your TBT price and I'll see if I can accommodate :) I am looking for completion on this within a week or two. Thanks so much!!
  • If there's multiple people interested in this project, perhaps post some example work / rough draft of this project so I can pick someone.

Last edited:
Hi Jhine!

I'm a graphic designer (can't draw though, rip) so if you need help designing the actual flyer itself, I can help out! I'm not sure who will respond to this so if someone can do both the animal drawings and the flyer, then that's great! But if you can only get people to do the drawings, then I can help with the rest of the flyer! I don't need TBT for it.

Edit: I'll come up with something cute tonight as I'm at work rn

Hi Jhine!

I'm a graphic designer (can't draw though, rip) so if you need help designing the actual flyer itself, I can help out! I'm not sure who will respond to this so if someone can do both the animal drawings and the flyer, then that's great! But if you can only get people to do the drawings, then I can help with the rest of the flyer! I don't need TBT for it.

Edit: I'll come up with something cute tonight as I'm at work rn
Hi Corrie! Thank you so much for offering your graphic design skills to make a flyer! :)

This certainly would be fine with me, so if anyone else posts here only wanting to do the animal drawings, then perhaps we can combine the best of both worlds!

We'll stay tuned to see if anyone else responds to help with this request. Thanks so much again for being willing to help out!! :D

Hi Corrie! Thank you so much for offering your graphic design skills to make a flyer! :)

This certainly would be fine with me, so if anyone else posts here only wanting to do the animal drawings, then perhaps we can combine the best of both worlds!

We'll stay tuned to see if anyone else responds to help with this request. Thanks so much again for being willing to help out!! :D
For sure! Just let me know! Are there any colours your wife is wanting to use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back