• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling TBT for IGB

Spooky.

Lonely Heart
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Black Famous Mushroom
New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (187) +
I'm in need of IGB since I made a new character in my town and will need bells for house upgrades and such.

I'm looking for at least 20mil IGB, not sure what the TBT conversion is for that, so just tell me what you think is fair.

I can't provide you with 20 mil IGB at the moment, but the conversion rate is 200,000 IGB = 1 TBT

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you 10 mil?

Right! It'll be an hour as I'm switching SD cards and have to transfer all the data

Yes, I'll be on tomorrow (today for me now). I will be offline for a few hours around noon central time but can do either early morning or I'm the afternoon. If wait until afternoon I can prob get you the whole 20 mil bells (beetle farming earns me a good 200,000 bells per island trip)

I can give you the other half :) 10 Mil and you can just pick them up at my town since I'd rather lie them all out. Can make a new character and put an ABD in his house on the area so things can be easier. Please send me a PM if you want to since I forget to check back on threads.

Back