• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
☆Mayor Name: Chiyo
☆Town Name: Komorebi
☆Time Zone: PST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): anytime today is fine ~
☆Friend Code: 4656-7544-6925
☆Items You Want: 40 white carnations and 15 saplings
☆Offer: 70 TBT? i forget the rates for these aaaa ><

Last edited:
☆Mayor Name: Chiyo
☆Town Name: Komorebi
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): anytime today is fine ~
☆Friend Code: 4656-7544-6925
☆Items You Want: 40 white carnations and 15 saplings
☆Offer: 70 TBT? i forget the rates for these aaaa ><

Accepted!

☆Mayor Name: Wendy
☆Town Name: Nevrland
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): delivery
☆Friend Code: 1779-0314-5757
☆Items You Want: Cinnamoroll set
☆Offer: Yikes, is 20 TBT too low? I've no idea what the set goes for, sorry!!

☆Mayor Name: Wendy
☆Town Name: Nevrland
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): delivery
☆Friend Code: 1779-0314-5757
☆Items You Want: Cinnamoroll set
☆Offer: Yikes, is 20 TBT too low? I've no idea what the set goes for, sorry!!

Make it 25 and you got a deal! :D

☆Mayor Name: Crystal
☆Town Name: Irisvale
☆Time Zone: EST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Whichever is convenient for you.
☆Friend Code: 3995-6509-0760
☆Items You Want: http://moridb.com/catalogs/LAbCRcvf1C
☆Offer: 30 TBT? ? ? ?)

(★ Sorry it's moridb, I'd like to not make this a wall of text)
(You don't have to take care of this immediately. If you have the time, great; if you don't, that's fine too. I'm extremely patient when it comes to things like this. Take your time, and thank you in advance.)

Hello you cutie!!! I would VERY MUCH like to place an order for my new (2nd) town of STARLEAF...so heres the order!

~Mayor Lyric*(star symbol)
~Starleaf
~Eastern
~doesn't matter to me!!! whichever is easiest for YOU! >^^<
~my Fc is displayed in my SIG <3
~ITEMS:::
-BELLS!!! I would greatly appreciate bells..LOTS lol I started STARLEAF a lil less then a week ago, and as you know *unless hacked* the game gets a bit slow to start, and I NEED a bridge asap (my map has everything pretty spread out and my house is by the waterfall, so yeah..it takes a while to get anywhere and its taking awhile to earn the bells. Plus who DOESNT want more bells!?
- The gracie grace bow wig...heh I have the starter 'do and I HATE IT lol it truly is quite unflattering!
-Golden tools...if possible
-some pink roses,and tulips. some blue roses, tulips and pansies. Some Purple roses, and tulips. and some orange roses.
-some clovers would be awesome!
-some black pumps, or Pink sneakers.
-some perfect fruits would be nice as well.
-Kitchen island and counters(2 or 3)
OFFER- I don't know what would be fair for all this stuff...is 100tbt ok? if not please lemme know
I'm pretty sure that's it. I'm not looking to do TOO MUCH on the side, cause I do like earning and finding stuff myself.

☆Mayor Name: Crystal
☆Town Name: Irisvale
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Whichever is convenient for you.
☆Friend Code: 3995-6509-0760
☆Items You Want: http://moridb.com/catalogs/LAbCRcvf1C
☆Offer: 30 TBT? • ? •)

(★ Sorry it's moridb, I'd like to not make this a wall of text)
(You don't have to take care of this immediately. If you have the time, great; if you don't, that's fine too. I'm extremely patient when it comes to things like this. Take your time, and thank you in advance.)
Hello Delta~ Accepted!
Hello you cutie!!! I would VERY MUCH like to place an order for my new (2nd) town of STARLEAF...so heres the order!

~Mayor Lyric*(star symbol)
~Starleaf
~Eastern
~doesn't matter to me!!! whichever is easiest for YOU! >^^<
~my Fc is displayed in my SIG <3
~ITEMS:::
-BELLS!!! I would greatly appreciate bells..LOTS lol I started STARLEAF a lil less then a week ago, and as you know *unless hacked* the game gets a bit slow to start, and I NEED a bridge asap (my map has everything pretty spread out and my house is by the waterfall, so yeah..it takes a while to get anywhere and its taking awhile to earn the bells. Plus who DOESNT want more bells!?
- The gracie grace bow wig...heh I have the starter 'do and I HATE IT lol it truly is quite unflattering!
-Golden tools...if possible
-some pink roses,and tulips. some blue roses, tulips and pansies. Some Purple roses, and tulips. and some orange roses.
-some clovers would be awesome!
-some black pumps, or Pink sneakers.
-some perfect fruits would be nice as well.
-Kitchen island and counters(2 or 3)
OFFER- I don't know what would be fair for all this stuff...is 100tbt ok? if not please lemme know
I'm pretty sure that's it. I'm not looking to do TOO MUCH on the side, cause I do like earning and finding stuff myself.

Hiie gourgeous! ^^ (Seriously. I saw you in the "What Do You Look Like?" Thread and you're a beaut)! Yay, new town! :) *claps*
Omg yes, I love starting a new town but the beginning is so slow. T_T
How many bells exactly? And the starter hair is eh, I know
Yes, I can get the entire golden tool set for you, and all those hybrids/clovers, but how many of each? Which perfect fruits and how many?
100 TBT is just fine, accepted!

☆Mayor Name: Deanna
☆Town Name: Whisper
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): No preference! Whatever is easier for you.
☆Friend Code: 0061-1332-9657
☆Items You Want: 2 ABD's please!
☆Offer: 7 tbt?

Last edited:
Hello Delta~ Accepted!

Hiie gourgeous! ^^ (Seriously. I saw you in the "What Do You Look Like?" Thread and you're a beaut)! Yay, new town! :) *claps*
Omg yes, I love starting a new town but the beginning is so slow. T_T
How many bells exactly? And the starter hair is eh, I know
Yes, I can get the entire golden tool set for you, and all those hybrids/clovers, but how many of each? Which perfect fruits and how many?
100 TBT is just fine, accepted!

YOU ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE!!! *kissies* and with me flattery will get you everywhere! I gotta go back to that tread (the what do you look like) and look till I find you!!!!

Um...lets see...I guess...the clovers how about 4? I really don't wanna like OVER request or over step my welcome yknow? Some people in these shops (from what I see) can take kindness for weakness and start low balling with their offers and ask for llike a TON of items for NOTHING in return which I don't think is very nice or fair.

So..4 clovers..
3 of each flower I asked for?
and hmm...how about 4 perf cherries, 4 perf oranges, and 4 perf apples? is that too much? I really never know like the equivalent of TBT to items asked for...

I love that you have a cute lil shop. In my head (if it were a real physical shop) I am picturing it like this all pink, and white very lil kawaii, and cute, and it would be placed up above on main street by shampoodle <3

YOU ARE JUST TOO ADORABLE!!! *kissies* and with me flattery will get you everywhere! I gotta go back to that tread (the what do you look like) and look till I find you!!!!

Um...lets see...I guess...the clovers how about 4? I really don't wanna like OVER request or over step my welcome yknow? Some people in these shops (from what I see) can take kindness for weakness and start low balling with their offers and ask for llike a TON of items for NOTHING in return which I don't think is very nice or fair.

So..4 clovers..
3 of each flower I asked for?
and hmm...how about 4 perf cherries, 4 perf oranges, and 4 perf apples? is that too much? I really never know like the equivalent of TBT to items asked for...

I love that you have a cute lil shop. In my head (if it were a real physical shop) I am picturing it like this all pink, and white very lil kawaii, and cute, and it would be placed up above on main street by shampoodle <3

I was actually right before you in that thread! :p
Yeah, I try to not to accept lowballs! I mean it's cheap, so lower offers are accepted, but not absolutely ridiculous ones. Your offer is still accepted! ^-^
OMG THAT'S MY EXACT VISION!! ♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

☆Mayor Name: Deanna
☆Town Name: Whisper
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): No preference! Whatever is easier for you.
☆Friend Code: 0061-1332-9657
☆Items You Want: 2 ABD's please!
☆Offer: 7 tbt?

How about 8? 4 each!

☆Mayor Name: Michael
☆Town Name: Duwang
☆Time Zone: AST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: Sidebar
☆Items You Want: flatscreen tv, Nintendo bench and disk writer
☆Offer: 10 tbt

Hello! Will you be on sometime soon? Please PM me!

(i am an impatient bean, so sorry for troubling you! your prices are just so cheap! <3)

☆Mayor Name: Michael
☆Town Name: Duwang
☆Time Zone: AST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Pickup
☆Friend Code: Sidebar
☆Items You Want: flatscreen tv, Nintendo bench and disk writer
☆Offer: 10 tbt
Accepted!
Hello! Will you be on sometime soon? Please PM me!

(i am an impatient bean, so sorry for troubling you! your prices are just so cheap! <3)

Still have to get it all done! I too, am an impatient bean! ^^ Thank you, I try to have it low without having it be crazy, lol.

Accepted!

Still have to get it all done! I too, am an impatient bean! ^^ Thank you, I try to have it low without having it be crazy, lol.
i'll only need the flatscreen now, i'll give you 3tbt

Hi!
I'm just checking in on my order c: I'll be on for awhile tonight if your available today.

I'm going to bed in a few minutes so I'll have to pick up my items sometime tomorrow if that's okay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back