• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Pink's Cheap Everything Store! - CLOSED! PLEASE READ LAST POST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for my store! ^_^ Unplanned, yesterday I had to go visit my cousin so I wasn't on much!

are you available now to drop off the creepy skeleton? I apologize if I've sounded pushy, I've just been letting you know when I leave my gate open so you can come at will, I totally understand things get busy and there is a life outside of acnl, lol. I usually end up playing with people overseas cause of my graveyard schedule, it's harder to catch people in North America at the same time. sorry I sent the tbt so early.

I should be home in around 3 hours if you will be available! Should be on and off the rest of the night. :)

☆Mayor Name: Cirrus
☆Town Name: Cloudtop
☆Time Zone: CST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: 0190-3050-3135
☆Items You Want: 15 cedars, 15 hollys, 10 white azaleas, 10 pink azaleas
☆Offer: 75 TBT

No rush! Just VM me when you can deliver! Thank you!

Oh, I wasn't sure if I had to say this along with my order (was looking back at how others did it), but PM anytime when you're ready!
^-^

Hiya! How's 50 tbt sound for...
Fancy tile floor
White brick wall
Guitar case
Succulent plant
Pitcher plant
Coconut juice
3 zebra print shirts

Last edited:
Oh, I wasn't sure if I had to say this along with my order (was looking back at how others did it), but PM anytime when you're ready!
^-^
Alrighty!
☆Mayor Name: Cirrus
☆Town Name: Cloudtop
☆Time Zone: CST
☆Delivery or Pickup (if preferred): Delivery
☆Friend Code: 0190-3050-3135
☆Items You Want: 15 cedars, 15 hollys, 10 white azaleas, 10 pink azaleas
☆Offer: 75 TBT

No rush! Just VM me when you can deliver! Thank you!
Accepted! :)
Hiya! How's 50 tbt sound for...
Fancy tile floor
White brick wall
Guitar case
Succulent plant
Pitcher plant
Coconut juice
3 zebra print shirts

Accepted!

Omg I posted this instead of pressing "Go Advanced". (Was testing out BB code)

Last edited:
Ooo last minute changes but would it be okay if I ordered 4 Pitcher plants & 2 Succulent plants each instead of just 1 each? I'll pay an extra 20 tbt :) If that is okay with you of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back