• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

What got you into collecting N64 stuff?

Around when I was 11 years old, my dad got us a box full of old Nintendo systems and games, and that box happened to include an N64, Super Mario 64, and a couple other games. Well I hadn't played SM64 since I was like 3-4 but I got right back into it. I had a lot of fun playing it.

At that time my brother was really into the N64, and cause he's a year and a half older than I am, I always kinda followed what he did. He made a custom N logo design in AC:GCN and he even had plans to make another Dobutsu no Mori E+ based game (since he was really into designing video games at the time).

He eventually *kinda* grew out of the N64 but I didn't. I say kinda cause we still go around struttin our N64 tees in public. :rolleyes:

Why are you so awesome? And how are you up so early?

Well it could be because of the fantastic N64 vibes radiating from each and every comment I make on this forum :rolleyes:

And about being up early... yeah, Saturday night I got 3 hours of sleep, woke up at 6am Sunday cause my dad was making me go to church. So when we got home, I went to sleep at like 12pm and woke up at 8pm. I've been up for 13 hours now, and I'm planning on staying up until at least 8pm tonight. I gotta get my sleep schedule back on track lol.

Double post~

Time for swagtastic text emotion thingy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

How many N64 games do you own?

How many N64 games do you own?

Funny you should ask, I actually just pulled out all of my N64 games today so I could play each one. In total I have... 15 games. I know it doesn't seem like much but the average number of games I have for a console is usually 5-8. Hell I only have 2 games for the 3DS and like 3 for the GBA.

I can't see the newest comments...welp I guess my ask thread is glitching out now RIP

Ahh okay nvm I see comments now it's all good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite N64 game besides Super Mario 64?

Probably Mario Kart 64. It has a fantastic soundtrack, some memorable race tracks, and what's more fun than playing as Wario and running over lil tots as you plow your way to first place? :lemon:

Last edited:
Top 5 favorite bands/artists?

What is your favorite recent memory(if any)?

Where would you like to go, given the chance?

Back