• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

How do you feel about E-3 this year? Personally I think it's donkey dung with the remakes and mash-ups. But I'm hoping you can give me hope.

How do you feel about E-3 this year? Personally I think it's donkey dung with the remakes and mash-ups. But I'm hoping you can give me hope.

Well, to be honest, the only thing I'm expecting this year from E3 is new information regarding SM Odyssey. Really hoping that it's worth buying a Switch for. My friends (specifically Alien) have also been really hyped in hopes that Nintendo will announce a new Animal Crossing game, so that's something to look forward to.

Other than that, I haven't watched nor do I plan on watching E3 at all. Just the Nintendo stuff is all I'm interested in.

618px-Ctrl_alt_del_hear_about.jpg

Eh I think I'm gonna open a general questions thread. We're pretty much done here. ^o^

K well I guess this place ain't goin nowhere...

Ask me random stuffs idc I'm bored .-.

Where do you stand on the "dog wearing pants" debate

Nah man I have bc pills so I'm okay, period exclamanation mark.! :p

Anyways, fav kind of movies?

Prob comedies, or basically anything that a lot of witty humor and makes me laugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where do you stand on the "dog wearing pants" debate

I had no idea there was a debate on this...

what has our world come to lmao

3e2.jpg
where do you stand? show your true colors

Favorite holiday?

I really like Halloween and Easter. Not for the candy, oh no.

Halloween because it's the only time of year I can dress in a costume and not be ridiculed.

Easter cause I like the concept of the holiday and I love Spring. โ™ฅ

Back