AMA Ask SM64's #1 Fan!

What got you into collecting N64 stuff?

Around when I was 11 years old, my dad got us a box full of old Nintendo systems and games, and that box happened to include an N64, Super Mario 64, and a couple other games. Well I hadn't played SM64 since I was like 3-4 but I got right back into it. I had a lot of fun playing it.

At that time my brother was really into the N64, and cause he's a year and a half older than I am, I always kinda followed what he did. He made a custom N logo design in AC:GCN and he even had plans to make another Dobutsu no Mori E+ based game (since he was really into designing video games at the time).

He eventually *kinda* grew out of the N64 but I didn't. I say kinda cause we still go around struttin our N64 tees in public. :rolleyes:

Why are you so awesome? And how are you up so early?

Well it could be because of the fantastic N64 vibes radiating from each and every comment I make on this forum :rolleyes:

And about being up early... yeah, Saturday night I got 3 hours of sleep, woke up at 6am Sunday cause my dad was making me go to church. So when we got home, I went to sleep at like 12pm and woke up at 8pm. I've been up for 13 hours now, and I'm planning on staying up until at least 8pm tonight. I gotta get my sleep schedule back on track lol.

Double post~

Time for swagtastic text emotion thingy! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

How many N64 games do you own?

How many N64 games do you own?

Funny you should ask, I actually just pulled out all of my N64 games today so I could play each one. In total I have... 15 games. I know it doesn't seem like much but the average number of games I have for a console is usually 5-8. Hell I only have 2 games for the 3DS and like 3 for the GBA.

I can't see the newest comments...welp I guess my ask thread is glitching out now RIP

Ahh okay nvm I see comments now it's all good

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite N64 game besides Super Mario 64?

Probably Mario Kart 64. It has a fantastic soundtrack, some memorable race tracks, and what's more fun than playing as Wario and running over lil tots as you plow your way to first place? :lemon:

Last edited:
Top 5 favorite bands/artists?

What is your favorite recent memory(if any)?

Where would you like to go, given the chance?

Back