• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hyyype for Outlast 2, anyone?

arle

An actual schlond poofa
Bells
Switch
6301-2477-5423
Leif
Purple Violet
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
I've seriously been waiting on this for MONTHS, ever since they pushed the date back I've been checking AGAIN and AGAIN to see when the official date will be. It still says March and we're coming up on that raaather quickly.

I've seen so many playthroughs of the demo, I'm really curious to see how that ends up tying in with the new game, if at all. There have been theories tossed around that the demo may have absolutely nothing to do with the main game, given how it ends and how much transpires in that short amount of time.

Are you guys excited? What are you hoping to see from the new game?

I'm really hoping to see a villain that goes above the bar they set with Eddie Gluskin, which, in my opinion, is set rather high, being that he was such a complex character for the short time he was in the game (he is my absolute fave <3)

Also, when discussing past games and the possibilities in the new one, please obey the forum rules regarding violence and explicit content. No graphic descriptions here, please, despite the nature of the game!

So excited for this game... Imma record all the crazy **** for a documentary... Ill die in the end anyway so better record all that!

Back