• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Farewell to Winter: All Prizes Have Been Claimed

Nooblord

Bells
Switch
8425-4330-6041
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Tricolored Puppy Plush
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
New Horizons Token
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (348) +
I personally can't wait for the snow to melt away, it's been too long since I've seen the grass in my town.
To commemorate the end of winter and to welcome in spring, I will be hosting my first ever giveaway.

There is only one requirement in order to enter, and that is to have the dream suite unlocked and open.

This scavenger hunt will consist of 3 parts, and 3 different prizes.

Part 1: Rogue Snowboy Won by Guzzy
A snowboy isn't ready to leave just yet. He wants to experience the joy of spring and decides to hide in one of the four resident buildings in Charmelo.
Your mission? Just find him.
Prize: Full authentic Snowman set, including the rogue snowboy.

Part 2: Star Marks the Spot Won by NeonxVandal
You know that gyroid no one ever talks to in dream addresses? Well, your first task is to receive a shovel from it before proceeding.
There is a treasure chest buried somewhere in Charmelo. Gather clues from the human residents and locate it.
Prize: 50 BTB

Part 3: Entrance to the Catacombs Won by Pinkbabydoll

Charmelo lore teaches of a secret catacomb that holds the rarest of all treasures, and the worse of all curses.
A riddle has been passed down through the ages that is said to disclose the location of the entrance to those that can decipher its meaning. Can you?

I am one of three
I journey northwest
I journey northeast
I journey down south
To the point we all meet

Mission: Find the entrance to the catacombs based on the clue.
Prize: 5,000,000 IGB

Rules:
1) Whoever messages me first and proves that they have completed a mission (a description of where an item was found) will win the prize for that mission.
2) You can only message me once in regards to this giveaway. If you have any questions regarding the rules, ask them on this thread.

Here's the catch: One person is able to win all 3 prizes, but that means they have to complete them all before messaging me the proof in a single PM. So there is a gambling aspect to this giveaway. Will you be greedy and try to get them all, risking not getting the PM in before someone who decided to go for one mission or two. Choose wisely.

Prizes are first come first serve. So if someone completes Rogue Snowboy and PMs me first they win the prize. Then if the second person that PMs me proves they completed all 3 missions or Rogue Snowboy and another mission, they won't receive the Rogue Snowboy prize, but they can receive the prizes from the other ones completed.

I will update my dream address for the giveaway on Friday at 4:00 PM EST. I will update the title of the thread once all prizes have been won.

Good luck, and have fun. You're free to survey the layout of my town before my DA is updated.

All missions have been completed. Thank you to all who participated.

Last edited:
Just a reminder, the scavenger hunt will start tomorrow at 4:00PM EST.

Oh no I just missed it :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: I'm stupid nvm me...
I'd like to do it!

The only mission left to complete is Entrance to the Catacombs.
The first 2 prizes have already been claimed.

That's actually the only one I was interested in :)

Oh, sorry! I accidentally pm'd you about the treasure chest in Carmelo as I didn't see it had been found already.
My apologies!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just curious, and now that the giveaway's over, may I ask where the entrance to the catacombs was?
I can't seem to figure it out xD

HNI_0073_MPO.JPG

There are 3 compasses at different intersections of my path.
Match the directions listed in the poem to each compass and where the directions intersect is the point where you find the entrance. Which was the cube sculpture PWP.

The bottom left compass should've been matched with northeast. The bottom right compass would be northwest, and top compass points south.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The winner kinda found another way around it, and noticed that the bridges all point to the cube sculpture. Kinda overlooked that, lol.

Ah, I hadn't noticed the compasses :p

That's really clever though, and thank you for sharing the answer!

Yeah, I honestly thought the treasure chest would take the longest, lol. I wonder if anyone even used the clues.

Back