• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let's All Fall in Love!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
So whilst browsing the endless void of the internet I came across a series of questions.

The theory behind these questions is that if you ask them to a stranger you could easily fall in love with them.

Since this world is so bleak I figured why just ask one person? I'm already in love with one person, so why not fall in love with the whole forum?

Would you like to fall in love too?

Here are the questions.

There are three series of questions, each getting more probing and personal than the last, so answer at your own risk, and feel free to skip any you're not comfortable with answering.

1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

2. Would you like to be famous? In what way?

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

4. What would constitute a “perfect” day for you?

5. When did you last sing to yourself? To someone else?

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

7. Do you have a secret hunch about how you will die?

8. Name three things you and your partner appear to have in common.

9. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

15. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?

16. What do you value most in a friendship?

17. What is your most treasured memory?

18. What is your most terrible memory?

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?

20. What does friendship mean to you?

21. What roles do love and affection play in your life?

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?

24. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?

25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “

26. Complete this sentence: “I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... “

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.

29. Share with your partner an embarrassing moment in your life.

30. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?

31. Tell your partner something that you like about them already.

32. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

Feel free to take this as seriously as you'd like, if anything maybe we can find a few new friends. :) As for the "partner" questions they're there because its meant to be face to face, but feel free to skip them, answer them about your real life partner, or answer them about someone else here on the forums.

Last edited:
1. Given the choice of anyone in the world, whom would you want as a dinner guest?

I'm guessing this person has to be alive. I suppose today my answer would be PewDiePie or Milo Yiannopoulos. Both have been getting very unnecessary negative attention right now and PewDiePie seems like he would be the more entertaining guest (though maybe annoying) but I think what has been done to Milo is appalling and he would probably use a nice dinner pick me up.

Definitely not. I don't want people hanging on my every word and action. I don't want cameras following me everywhere. Heck I don't even like to take photos of myself for my family.

3. Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say? Why?

Sometimes. For work I do, for pleasure I don't. I prefer to be open and genuine with my loved ones and I prefer if they're open and genuine with me too. But for work I do need to keep to a script and I can't speak openly with customers as I would a family member or friend.

Wake up at 5-6am, go for an hour walk around the park or longer, come home and spruce up the apartment, play video games with my husband, play Animal Crossing while he plays his own games, take an evening stroll, watch a movie, and cuddle up in bed around 10pm.

I sing to myself all the time. Probably yesterday while I was out doing errands. Last time I sang to someone else was over the weekend. My husband and I sing to each other all the time.

6. If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want?

Mind for sure. Even if I get weak I can still do some activities myself. However if my mind were to go I think that's much more limiting.

No. I try not to think about that sort of thing.

We're homebodies, we like to play games, we also work hard during the week so we can hang out on the weekends without any worries.

My husband. We've come a long way together and we get each other on a deep level.

10. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?

Less criticism from my father. He is constantly talking about potential and closing doors and yada-yada. I'm getting along just fine at my own pace and I don't like having someone harping on me all the time. Now, I'm trying to learn to be satisfied and take life at a slower pace.

11. Take four minutes and tell your partner your life story in as much detail as possible.

When I was younger I never thought I belonged in my family. I would often draw pictures of my family excluding me. I had red hair and felt too different. I was made fun of all of day care, grade school, most of middle school. I made friends with the unpopular kids because they were the only ones that didn't openly make fun of me. Those friends all abandoned me for the popular kids the year after I befriended them. It took me a long time to trust people. In high school people didn't bully me anymore but I had people who wanted to take advantage of my kindness and loyalty. I'm very cautious of who I let into my life now.

12. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?

Telepathy. It would suck to hear some of the things people think but I would want to know nonetheless. It would help me make more informed decisions.

13. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?

I would want to know the true opinions of those around me right now.

14. Is there something that you’ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven’t you done it?

Visiting Japan. It's expensive to go to another country especially one over seas.

Moving far away from my hometown.

Honesty.

When I was picked on in pre-school because of my hair my mom tried to dye hers to match mine. She ended up looking like she rubbed cheetoes in her hair. I appreciate to this day her attempt to make me feel better.

I had a crush on a guy and I thought things were going really well and he might ask me out. He called me out of work to tell me something important - it was that he was going to date a girl online on the other side of the country. He cried crocodile tears to try to earn my sympathy, maybe? He tried to cheat on that girl with me.

19. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?

Yes. I would set things up so that my husband would be ok for awhile after my passing. I would want to do more exciting things but it would be a toss up on whether I would do that or work even harder than I am now.

Friendship to me is the ability to pick up where you left off even if it's been a long time since seeing or talking to each other.

Honestly these two words are weird to me. I prefer to take care of others rather than be taken care of. I'm not great with physical contact but I am trying. I have a hard time accepting affection but I love to shower others with it.

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items.

1. He's very honest. Brutally so. I would never change that.
2. He's very affectionate. I have a hard time accepting it but I appreciate being loved.
3. He's always working hard and trying to improve himself. I think he gets too down on himself sometimes but I'm the same way.
4. He's very down to earth. He wants us to do well but he doesn't need the fanciest newest whatever the heck to be happy with his lot in life.
5. He's funny. He's always making jokes and trying to make people laugh.

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people’s?

My mom is very warm, my dad not so much. My sister is like a cactus. I guess I'm like the ice queen. I would say my childhood was happier than most. We didn't have a lot but my sister and I were taught some good lessons. We always had a roof over our head, food, and didn't have to worry about whether we could buy school supplies each year.

It's good. My mom is a nice lady. I don't think I would want to be closer to her than I am, there are some things that are just not her business, but I appreciate that if I did feel like sharing that she probably wouldn't judge me.

25. Make three true “we” statements each. For instance, “We are both in this room feeling ... “

1. We are both feeling stressed about work.
2. We are both focused on our goal of owning a home.
3. We are both eager to finally set some roots for ourselves.

I wish I had someone with whom I could share some of my emotional opinions that doesn't make sense to my husband.

27. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.

I'm both logical and emotional. Sometimes the emotions win and I wish I had better control over them.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you’ve just met.

I like the way you courted me. I've never met anyone who would beat his chest and figuratively throw leaves into the air as a display of affection.

I used to growl like a dog when kids would come bully me in grade school and it would only make them bully me more.

Oh jeez yesterday. That was pretty embarrassing too because it was in front of my boss. By myself? It's been awhile and I can't remember.

I like that his goals are down to earth and easily attainable.

I think anything can be joked about as long as it's in the right crowd and in the right way. Everything is free game but be aware of your surroundings and how you word the joke.

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?

I've told everyone everything I want them to know. I would regret not getting my husband into a more stable life. I suppose I would regret not getting to apologize for that before I died.

34. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?

My husband always keeps his wedding ring, keys, and phone on top of his wallet. I would grab that clump of items. If I could only choose one thing... I would grab his wallet so we at least have some of his identification and a small means of getting by until things were sorted out.

35. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?

My sister because she is younger than me and I'm fairly close to her.

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.

We already talk about our problems frequently. I suppose a problem I haven't shared with him yet is this disconnect from people I'm feeling. I don't really want to burden him with this but since we've moved away from our families and lifelong friends I haven't had the sense of community and support that I always had before. I trust that anything that life throws at us we can handle together but it was always a comfort knowing we had other people who cared for us nearby that we could fall back on if we needed to.

I don't have time to fill this all out right now but I'll do some more later. Very interesting idea by the way. I look forward to seeing people's responses.

Last edited:
- Jung Hoseok lmaoo

- Not really tbh

- I don't make phone calls, unless my mum calls me

4. What would constitute a ?perfect? day for you?
- A lazy day where I don't have to do anything important

- 2/3 months ago? I love singing, but I'm terrible and would never do it in front of another person. I don't like listening to my own voice either

- Mind, it'd be weird if I was in a relationship with someone but they looked decades older, and if I got with someone who looked the same age, that would also be weird

- Nah, probably just old age isk

- I've never been in a relationship

- this sounds stupid, but being able to decide the things I want to do, like, etc, freely

- pretty sure my dad has a mental issue, so if he treated me better then that would have been nice... now I'm older I can deal with it a bit better, but it still sucks

- do you mean like romantic partner lmao

- fluent in Korean lmao

- Uhh... if I'm successful?? Dunno

14. Is there something that you?ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven?t you done it?
- Nope

- I haven't really had any notable accomplishments

- kindness, I guess?

- Don't have one

- /

- I wouldn't bother with school anymore, I'd totally knuckle down on the things I want to do, and I'd probably become super disobedient oops

- //shrug

- don't really want to answer sorryy

-/

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people?s?
- My mum and step-dad / step-sister are cool, and I am close with my mum... to be rather cringey and embarrassing, I'd say she's my best friend oops lmao. I think my childhood was good, I just dreaded having to visit my dad every other week haha

- Good... aha

25. Make three true ?we? statements each. For instance, ?We are both in this room feeling ... ?
- I don't get it sorry I'm dumb

26. Complete this sentence: ?I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... ?
- ...all my thoughts with. I don't have anyone I can just ramble crazily on at, incase I embarrass myself or bore them or whatever.

- I don't get these partner questions, still dumb

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you?ve just met.
-/

- I have a lot of embarrassing moments, although none stand out

- I cried on Sunday by myself because I had school. I was dreading it, and I feel bored and lonely there; I'm worried about my major exams too. Getting up 6 hours earlier than usual also sucks

-/

- Personal things? Idk, something upsetting to any of the people listening... or something messed up like abuse or rape - other than things like that, I'm cool

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven?t you told them yet?
- I don't have anything important to say so...dunno

- aah ****, I don't want to think about this lmao

- disturbing? My mum, I suppose, as she's the person I'm closet too

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner?s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
-/

Last edited:
I don't have a partner and I have no interest in having one because I lack the ability to be in love with someone but I will do this for fun. XD
Lady Gaga. ^^

Yes, as a praised author.

No

A perfect day would be a day which isn't gloomy and depressing.

A few hours ago, last week with a friend.

Neither, I want to age gracefully.

Yes, but I would prefer not to speak about it.
I don't have a partner, I have no interest in a relationship.

Convenient living, everything is provided for me. I don't have to build a house, I don't have to go out and farm because its all there.

It wasn't the way I was raised, its the way schools have influenced me. When I was young people thought I had ADHD because I was excited, expressive and happy but I was basically silenced and calmed down by schools because one kicked me out and it affected me deeply, Its part of the reason why I'm depressed. I don't blame my family, I blame schools and social convention.

Nope.

The ability to rid of any disease, disorder and any source of hatred.

What is wrong with me, what will I become and how long will this feeling last for.
Yes, I simply am unable to do because of the current situation I'm in.
Nothing yet.
Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness and Intelligence.
I don't remember!
To many to name, so I won't name any.
No.
It means I'm considered likeable and that means a lot because I think I'm unlikeable.
The bring me up when I'm feeling down, the put me high in the sky when I'm too close to the cold ground.
no.

My family are very supportive although they can be a bit snarky at times but we all are so is shouldn't complain, no it was awful.
I love and hate her, we're very close and we will always he there for each other.

no.

A laugh with.
no.
no.
no.
no.
Genocide jokes, suicide jokes, depression jokes, racist jokes, LGBT+ phobic jokes, heterophobic jokes, sexist jokes are usually always stupid so I don't consider them to be hurtful.
I'm not answering this.
My Flamingo plush my Mum bought me when I was a child, it was the first time we were apart so when she came back from the Netherlanders and gave me a plush Flamingo, it meant a lot.
I'm not answering this.
36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner’s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen. nope.

That was depressing, thanks.

Last edited:
Part of me wants to say some celebrity or something but honestly I'd love to have dinner with dad. Mostly so I could show him how awesome I turned out without him.

I would love to be famous but I'd also probably hate it. I'd love to be famous as an artist, or a singer, or an author.

Yes, I have horrible social anxiety. I write down a mini script even before picking up the phone. If I don't know stumble over my words...

Spending the day at the beach with my love and some good food, no work, sleep in. Simple things.

Today for both, just a bit ago. Had music on cleaning the room and was serenading my boyfriend.

The body. I would want the wisdom that comes with age and the physical ability to do whatever I want.

No idea, for a long time I guessed suicide but now that I'm in an OK place I feel like it'll be some awful accident... Mostly because of my anxiety. I feel the sword of Damocles dangling.

Well I'm typing this so I don't have a face to face partner. But my boyfriend and I are both stubborn, don't like ourselves much, but love each other unconditionally.

My boyfriend. He's the reason I wake up each morning and the only way I can get to sleep at night.

To not go through the horrible things that happened to me via my mom's partners and their kids. So I guess that my mom just stayed single.

Instead I'll do it as breifly as possible. I grew up much too fast as a child. Thankfully I grew up in a time when having an imagination was possible. I was super depressed all through school, had few friends and wished for death often. Moved, moved, moved, moved, moved, moved, etc etc every two or three years we moved, my mom got a new bo and more awful things ensued. The internet became my home away from home, it still is. I met my boyfriend in highschool and after moving away and then moving back we got together, got my current job, fell in love and been in a cycle of monotony for three years now. Woo.

To know what to do with my life. Like logically I mean, but illogically I'd want to talk to or become animals.

Just tell me what to do to get to where I need to be to move on with my life. I don't want to know when I'm going to die or anything I just want the next step so I can do something and get out of this rut.

14. Is there something that you?ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven?t you done it?
Traveling. I can't because I'm hella broke.

I don't really know if I have one... I don't really do anything?

A sense of humor. If you can't make me laugh it's over.

Before the corruption in my youth I remember getting sick in the middle of the night and my mom would take me into her lap and rock me in a rocking chair and rub my tummy. It was just really nice and safe.

Too graphic for this site. But lots of abuse.

I'd maybe try to travel, save money up and get out for a while before coming back to die with my family. And I'd eat way more sushi.

Friendship is having someone whose there for you, to make you laugh and listen when you need to vent. Someone who would answer a call in the middle of the night to help you through something.

It's the top dog, love is number one, everything else comes afterwards.

22. Alternate sharing something you consider a positive characteristic of your partner. Share a total of five items?
Gunna do my bf again cause yeah... He's handsome, he's hilarious, he's really great at math, he's very polite, and have the kindest eyes.

23. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people?s?
Happy to an extent there were happy times but it's more so we tolerate each other now. Things could be a lot better but we're OK.

It's a love hate thing. Like I love her of course, but she's turned into a really bitter *******. I'll try to have a normal conversation and it'll turn into her being aggressive towards me and making snarky remarks and stuff so I kind of avoid her. Hard to do when we live together.

25. Make three true ?we? statements each. For instance, ?We are both in this room feeling ... ?
We both don't have dads.
We both are addicted to Netflix.
We're both hungry for fish sticks.

I don't know, cause I have the person I want to share everything with already.

I am a huge introvert, so our socialization will be... Limited.

28. Tell your partner what you like about them; be very honest this time, saying things that you might not say to someone you?ve just met.
I was honest before though.

My whole life is one long embarrassing moment. I guess one I can think of now is when I ripped my pants trying to spider walk on a fence and his in the car while my friends wanted me to hang at the beach with them.

In front of another person was cause I got hurt by something. Last time by myself was Valentine's day.

He's an amazing listener.

Rape.

33. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven?t you told them yet?
I'd tell my family about what happened to me as a kid, they don't know, they just think I've been a whiney ******* but they'd probably feel really guilty about not knowing and not having been able to help me. That's why I haven't told them... I don't want them to blame themselves.

My memory box in the garage. It's a tub full of stuff from my life that's important so that's what I'd save.

My sister. She's been the closest person in my family to me so I don't know what I would do without her.

36. Share a personal problem and ask your partner?s advice on how he or she might handle it. Also, ask your partner to reflect back to you how you seem to be feeling about the problem you have chosen.
How can I get out of this endless rut and get back to the things I enjoy in life?

xd

lol idk

Nah

Nah , i barely do telephones call

A day where i have nothing to do lmao

2 weeks ago?

Body , because a 90 year old acting like a 30 year old would be weird. Besides , the more age the more you learn
Who knows? Maybe old age?

I never had a boyfriend
The fact that i live pretty well

How my parents dont really let me go out with friends by myself. Sure we live in a dangerous city but not letting me go out could make problems in the future

Read 8 plz

Drawing perfectly and be a Poke-Artist uwu

The future , i already know myself and my life.

Be an artist , to be specific , a Poke-Artist. The reason of why i haven't done it is because im p lazy and sometimes i dont have time

Many things , like meet true love , end university , be a Poke-Artist , etc. - Atleast those are the ones i want to do.
As for now , i havent really done any great accomplishment other than good grades i guess

Love :blush:

July 2015 , i will never forget those days :)

August - December 2014 , January , August and September 2015. Just . No
Yeah , my weekly routine is p boring tbh

Something that makes you trust on someone

idk uwu

No bf uwu

eheheheh ... its not that close tbh. And my childhood was average i guess?

We are not close at all , considering how sometimes she's always complaining about something and how me prefers being alone.

Huh?

"I wish i had someone with who i could share the same hacking things i do , the same things i like , the same characters and pokemon i like and stuff"

idk uwu

i dont have a bf owo

read 28 plz

I never cry infront of someone else . I aint exposing to get insulted by even showing feelings.
And last time i cried was in January , lets just keep that the reason was a song and some LINE messages

28 plz

Rape , Bullying , Racism. Infact , anything that its unmoral

How i didn't came out of the closet i guess?
My 3DS , because thats something i like playing with uwu

My dad tbh.

no uwu

Last edited:
I have to go to work but I'm bumping this so I can read everyone's responses later. I've updated mine as well.

Just putting this down here in case anybody didn't see I added it to the main post too, but the parts where it says "partner" are because it's meant to be face to face with someone and it's talking about your question partner. Feel free to skip these, or use them to talk about your IRL partner, or even your best friend, or if you want you could answer them for your IDEAL partner. Really it's up to you. =] I hope more people fill this out, it's very interesting to read.

Kate Bush or Bjork probably.

I don't think so. I wouldn't cope with fame very well I'd say.

I usually avoid speaking on the phone because it makes me really anxious but I do rehearse what I'm going to say whenever I can't avoid a phone call.

Just one where I don't spend too much time feeling self-conscious and I can actually enjoy myself in the company of others I guess.

Singing to myself right now. Probably sang to my friends in the club last weekend?? who knows lol

Mind maybe? These days there seems to be a lot of surgery and exercises and such to keep your body healthy, whereas things like alzheimers are incurable.

Not really. Definitely not from old age anyway

8. For what in your life do you feel most grateful?
Having a roof over my head and two loving parents.

9. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would've had my parents encourage me to get involved in more extracurricular activities.

10. If you could wake up tomorrow having gained any one quality or ability, what would it be?
Better teeth? Healthy body? I don't really know honestly.

11. If a crystal ball could tell you the truth about yourself, your life, the future or anything else, what would you want to know?
I'd like to know if I'll end up getting to start a family at some point in my life.

12. Is there something that you?ve dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven?t you done it?
Nothing I can think of I'm afraid.

13. What is the greatest accomplishment of your life?
I haven't really accomplished a whole lot so far. Doing my first set of state exams in 2015 maybe?

14. What do you value most in a friendship?
Emotional openness I'd say. If I've done something to upset you, tell me so that I can work on it before it becomes too much of an issue.

15. What is your most treasured memory?
Camping with my friends before one of them moved to Canada a few summers ago.

16. What is your most terrible memory?
Telling my parents about something that resulted in my having to go back into therapy.

17. If you knew that in one year you would die suddenly, would you change anything about the way you are now living? Why?
Probably not to be honest. I'm reasonably content with my life now so there'd be no need to change too much.

18. What does friendship mean to you?
The same as most people I'd imagine? Mutual support and such.

19. What roles do love and affection play in your life?
Don't really know how to answer this one. I'm usually affectionate to people I value in my life like friends and family.

20. How close and warm is your family? Do you feel your childhood was happier than most other people?s?
Some of my family could do with being a bit more open about their emotions, but I feel like we're fairly close in spite of that. I think my childhood was relatively happy but I don't really have much of a frame of reference.

21. How do you feel about your relationship with your mother?
We're very close and I find it easier speaking to her about personal stuff than to anyone else in my family.

22. Complete this sentence: ?I wish I had someone with whom I could share ... ?
My interests.

23. If you were going to become a close friend with your partner, please share what would be important for him or her to know.
I can get drained socially fairly easy and I usually need to be left well enough alone for the most part when that happens.

24. When did you last cry in front of another person? By yourself?
Can't remember the last time I cried in front of someone else but I was probably drunk so that might explain it. I cry by myself fairly often, last time was earlier this week I think.

25. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
Rape, genocide, hate crimes...

26. If you were to die this evening with no opportunity to communicate with anyone, what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven?t you told them yet?
I'd regret not apologising to certain old friends. I haven't done it yet because I think the interaction would probably become unpleasant quickly enough.

27. Your house, containing everything you own, catches fire. After saving your loved ones and pets, you have time to safely make a final dash to save any one item. What would it be? Why?
Photo albums maybe? Or money/anything valuable.

28. Of all the people in your family, whose death would you find most disturbing? Why?
My mother, because she's probably the healthiest of all of us.

Well that was a fun wee exercise in self-reflection, although it's kind of made me realise how little I actually know about myself which is a bit worrying :/

Back