• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

N. Korea is so isolated... what is North Korea?

Which is more communist?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're better off dead.

The citizens are brainwashed too much. "Giving" them a new leader would be impossible.
The government is a catastrophe. Replacing one person won't do anything.

N. Korea poses a thread to the rest of the world.

First off I think this is a very bleak view of the people there and hope you reconsider if you really think the people there are better off dead.

We don't know enough about them to know that they're "too brainwashed". I don't think anyone can be too brainwashed to save. And really, I think a lot of those who are "brainwashed" are only acting in a way that allows them to survive in the environment they are given.

Secondly they're too small of a country to be a major threat to the rest of the world. Really you just need to look at their failed nuclear attempts to know the leaders are like small dogs - lots of bark, not much bite. And once Kim is out of the picture I think the country and its people have the opportunity to make something new of themselves. I guess it depends on how much power the next person in line is able to seize, if any at all. If Kim has a small group of people who would replace him, they could end up imploding by in-fighting for power. We'll just have to see.

I also wanted to note that:

From mass opinion, N. Korea is communist. It probably is.

It's hard to know what North Korea really is since it's so isolated.

Just because a lot of people say something is true doesn't mean it is. Mass opinion said the Earth is flat many years ago and they were proven wrong.

Try not to fall into those sort of traps, my friend. I'm here to help.

They're better off dead.

The citizens are brainwashed too much. "Giving" them a new leader would be impossible.
The government is a catastrophe. Replacing one person won't do anything.

N. Korea poses a thread to the rest of the world.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I thought you meant we're speaking opinions and nothing we're saying is substantiated because there are practically no facts available.

heck man.
racist1.gif

you can't instantly say that North Koreans should be dead bc they have been brainwashed and brainwashing isn't permanent. in case u haven't watched Igor

A monarchy is extremely hard to replace. Nobody's done it. They aren't communist, they're under a family monarchy but the latest one's a bit of a nutjob. If his kids (if he even has kids???) are raised like the rest of North Korea and then their kids are too, once they get into power they will hold the same belief.

North Korea could press the red button and kill all of us tomorrow. As far as I'm aware - or anybody is aware - there isn't much we can do to stop that from happening. That is how the world is going to end.

First off I think this is a very bleak view of the people there and hope you reconsider if you really think the people there are better off dead.

We don't know enough about them to know that they're "too brainwashed". I don't think anyone can be too brainwashed to save. And really, I think a lot of those who are "brainwashed" are only acting in a way that allows them to survive in the environment they are given.

Secondly they're too small of a country to be a major threat to the rest of the world. Really you just need to look at their failed nuclear attempts to know the leaders are like small dogs - lots of bark, not much bite. And once Kim is out of the picture I think the country and its people have the opportunity to make something new of themselves. I guess it depends on how much power the next person in line is able to seize, if any at all. If Kim has a small group of people who would replace him, they could end up imploding by in-fighting for power. We'll just have to see.

I also wanted to note that:

Just because a lot of people say something is true doesn't mean it is. Mass opinion said the Earth is flat many years ago and they were proven wrong.

Try not to fall into those sort of traps, my friend. I'm here to help.

N. Korea would be better off dead.

wait, the earth ISN'T flat ????????? whoa, mind. BLOWN.

Human instinct, when we don't know enough ourselves, is to simply follow the crowd and believe what they tell you. It takes experience to learn that just because a lot of people say something does not mean it is right.

wait, the earth ISN'T flat ????????? whoa, mind. BLOWN.

Human instinct, when we don't know enough ourselves, is to simply follow the crowd and believe what they tell you. It takes experience to learn that just because a lot of people say something does not mean it is right.

*cough* global warming *cough*

N. Korea is an unstable threat to the world.

But there's evidence towards global warming, unlike your opinions that North Korea is better off dead and that they are communist.

I have stated that my opinion on N. Korea is as unsubstantiated and convoluted as other opinions.

North Korea is better off dead. I've stated reasoning.

There's evidence against global warming.

Yea. The Prime Minister of Canada is a bit selfish, moronic, and reckless. Bad leader.

- - - Post Merge - - -

From mass opinion, N. Korea is communist. It probably is.

It's hard to know what North Korea really is since it's so isolated.
since when does mass opinion from an animal crossing forum poll hold any water as a smart opinion. ALSO where are your sources and research you keep referencing?

Last edited:
I have stated that my opinion on N. Korea is as unsubstantiated and convoluted as other opinions.

North Korea is better off dead. I've stated reasoning.

There's evidence against global warming.

Where's that evidence then? pls show thanks

Last edited:
BRUHH this dude doesn't believe in global warming...I didn't know I was talking to a rock..

Also is it more of a facist dictatorship or a monarchy?

Last edited:
Honestly not even sure if maybe you are just trolling at this point or not, Raskell.
I'm like genuinely confused. Like, every response you give I'm like "oh this silly guy and his jokes."

But I'm starting to think less and less that this was a political joke thread and that is alarming.

Last edited:
BRUHH this dude doesn't believe in global warming...I didn't know I was talking to a rock..

Also is it more of a facist dictatorship or a monarchy?

I'd say monarchy, since I know the definition of it. They seem to be a family-run grocery store kind of thing. There's no elections, once Kim Jong-Un's father died, he went into power. That's how a monarchy works.

Where's that evidence then? pls show thanks

Google is a friend. It's not my job to be the representation of the other side of the controversy.

Look at both sides.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Honestly not even sure if maybe you are just trolling at this point or not, Raskell.
I'm like genuinely confused. Like, every response you give I'm like "oh this silly guy and his jokes."

But I'm starting to think less and less that this was a political joke thread and that is alarming.

I'm giving my opinions. I'm not forming them properly. I'm just stating them.

His policies. He's a teen idol. Not a Prime Minister.

Because he's letting in the refugees that Donald Trump isn't? Or that he was invited to a Buzzfeed video when Donald Trump wasn't? I see nothing wrong with his policies, he's not doing a bad job. They're stable and Canadians are actually much nicer than every other American I've met.

Google is a friend. It's not my job to be the representation of the other side of the controversy.

Look at both sides.

But you are the other side right now in this thread. One does not give a credible speech and say "Google this later after my speech to see where I got my stuff from" but instead cite sources AS THEY TELL THEIR SIDE. Like, that's how debating/arguments with any substance are supposed to work. ; v;

Unless you don't actually have sources, and like has been stated before, these are your opinions. You go back and forth a lot on whether or not your comments are (misinformed) opinions or (alternative) facts.

Like, idk how you can defend your side TBH because I don't agree with it, but you're not giving your own arguments justice. Try stating your side more clearly, please.

Last edited:

Look at both sides.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm giving my opinions. I'm not forming them properly. I'm just stating them.

Well don't bring raw fish to a debate about cooked ones. Bring evidence next time, instead of opinions. The way I see it, you're just mass-posting and wasting other people's time with horrendous opinions. Explain yourself better please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How'd f11 get banned but Raskell didn't tho

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back