• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Re-Introduction: ACNLpics

Candy83

Óhana — Representative
Bells
Switch
5384-7037-2615
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Gold Super Mailbox
Three months following the "Welcome amiibo" update, I have the new Dream Address for ACNLpics now available.

This is a museum-themed town in which all 333 villager pictures of the regular "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" game were made available between three humans' houses.

They're categorizes by themes: In Mayor Jason's house are pics of animals you can find on a Farm. In Amy's house are pics of animals you can find in a Zoo. In Owen's house are pics of animals one may have as Pets.

With the "Welcome amiibo" update came 54 special characters, such as Isabelle and the Nooks, and then the 50 other cards which include the likes of Claude, Ketchup, Ursala, and more. Those fall under the category Stars. They are in Hannah's house.

Here is a link to the previous thread, from January 2015, of this town: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?254000-Introducing?-ACNLpics-!&highlight= .

Here are some pictures from the update (effective February 10, 2017 with a town date of July 20, 2016):

HNI_0083.JPG

HNI_0078.JPG

HNI_0017.JPG

HNI_0018.JPG

HNI_0091.JPG

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0093.JPG

HNI_0095.JPG

HNI_0096.JPG

HNI_0097.JPG

HNI_0100.JPG

HNI_0003.JPG

HNI_0006.JPG

HNI_0011.JPG

HNI_0013.JPG

Will have to visit when I get the chance! Seems really cool.

Will have to visit when I get the chance! Seems really cool.

A few days ago, I posted a "Re-Introduction" thread on my first town, Applewin, and it is here: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?408690-Re-Introduction-Applewin&highlight= .

In a few days, I will post another "Re-Introduction" thread on my third town, Foster.

These towns are listed in my signature.

I should mention: The pics, between Jason's, Amy's, and Owen's houses are arranged by species and then those applicable villagers are alphabetized. The pics in Hannah's house are handled differently. The special characters are arranged on three floors (with basic display stands and lights, I could only put 22 in a given room). They have a logical order. (For example, all the Nooks are together.) The "Welcome amiibo" characters are placed in order of their card number (#01 Vivian to #50 Tasha) between the left, back, and right rooms.

That's it. (For now. ;) )

Last edited:
ok, but what about the non-animal crossing amiibo and sanrio villagers?

ps thanks for letting me know how many special character pics I have to get without me having to bother counting it all up

Last edited:
ok, but what about the non-animal crossing amiibo and sanrio villagers?

ps thanks for letting me know how many special character pics I have to get without me having to bother counting it all up

I didn't get any more pics outside the ones I mentioned.

I am in the United States and in the state of Michigan (in a suburb of Detroit).

Based on much of what has been mentioned of Sanrio, I couldn't get invested in pursuing getting them. I have no more than 10 slots (pics on display) available. In place of Sanrio cards, I have the current cast of ACNLpics shown on the first floor in Hannah's house (and in order of where they are listed from #01 Apollo to #10 Merengue).

Thanks for asking about this. I could kick myself; that's because I didn't have the energy until only recently to finally update my three towns with new Dream Addresses (which, of course, were forced on us with the "Welcome amiibo" update from November 2016).

yeah boiii the weekends here i can finally go to all the dream towns i want. ill be visiting here asap!

I didn't get any more pics outside the ones I mentioned.

I am in the United States and in the state of Michigan (in a suburb of Detroit).

Based on much of what has been mentioned of Sanrio, I couldn't get invested in pursuing getting them. I have no more than 10 slots (pics on display) available. In place of Sanrio cards, I have the current cast of ACNLpics shown on the first floor in Hannah's house (and in order of where they are listed from #01 Apollo to #10 Merengue).

Thanks for asking about this. I could kick myself; that's because I didn't have the energy until only recently to finally update my three towns with new Dream Addresses (which, of course, were forced on us with the "Welcome amiibo" update from November 2016).

in that case, I'll surpass you

just you wait

but that aside, good work on this and the presentation quality

UPDATE: 01.31.2018—Added Sanrio Cards!

I apologize for bumping this thread.

I wanted to update it, rather than start a new thread (which may have been unnecessary), to report that the Sanrio cards are now in the Dream Address.

All villager cards, plus special characters, are now in this museum-themed town ACNLpics.

The update was 01.31.2018 at 09:00 a.m. ET.

I will include a picture.

I hope people will visit. (Town address date is the same. So is the Dream Address code.)

Thank you!

HNI_0066.JPG

I apologize for bumping this thread.

I wanted to update it, rather than start a new thread (which may have been unnecessary), to report that the Sanrio cards are now in the Dream Address.

All villager cards, plus special characters, are now in this museum-themed town ACNLpics.

The update was 01.31.2018 at 09:00 a.m. ET.

I will include a picture.

I hope people will visit. (Town address date is the same. So is the Dream Address code.)

Thank you!

Are you missing the Splatoon, Zelda characters and Felyne?

Are you missing the Splatoon, Zelda characters and Felyne?

I didn’t think there were pics of those.

Each house has a limit of how many individual items you can put into the rooms. Typically the limit is 48. I display them. So, typically the limit for villagers’ pics, for a given room, are 22. And, for the regular “Animal Crossing: New Leaf” villagers, the species with the highest count are cats—22.

I would have no more room for housing those other characters’ pics without messing with design. They would go in the house of the fourth human, Hannah, and that is up to capacity.

Thank you.

And I am sorry I didn’t see your post sooner. I would have responded shortly afterward.

Last edited:
Back