• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color are your eyes?

i have blue eyes! they're kinda boring but they look pretty bright sometimes so i dig them

grey. idk if it has to do with contrast or whatever but when i cry they turn blue and when my eye gets all irritated they turn green

Dark green, but every once in a while they might even look blue.

Last edited:
Dark brown. I used to dislike them a lot when I was younger but as I grew older, I came to love them. Sometimes I do wish they were a lighter shade of brown but hey, that's what colored contact lenses are for. ;)

Mine are dark brown. I'm pretty happy about that. But my mayor has green eyes because I saw a picture of a female mayor having the same eyes, but with green eyes. It looked so good, I decided to put green eyes on my mayor.

My eyes are grey-blue with a bright green ring around the pupil. It sometimes looks green and sometimes looks silver depending on the lighting. My friend used to always say that my eyes looked like the ones from the movie "The Host" lol.

like brown with a little bit of yellow so I guess you could say hazel but tbh it just looks like poop in pictures

dark brown. probably an unpopular opinion but i find brown eyes to be very beautiful even though a lot of people say it's a boring color

Back