What color are your eyes?

My eyes are a medium brown. The color goes well with my other genetics I suppose. I have dark hair and a sort of fair, warm skin tone. Brown is a nice color at least, even if it is common.

My eyes are dark brown, but I always wanted green eyes... Too bad we can't change our eye color easily (color contacts don't count XD ) I do think my eyes are pretty though I just wish they were brighter.

So many beautiful eye colors here =)
I love eyes, i think they are the mirror of the soul.

My eyes are typically green but they change to blue or blue-green sometimes with a gold ring around my pupil.

Really dark brown, like T50 on this chart

i9n5Zeu.jpg

I like them. I used to hate them and think brown eyes were boring but now they're my favourite and I think they're one of the best looking eye colours.

They're a really perfect mix of green and brown. I think that's called hazel? But I get told hazel also has blue so. Idk. :~) But somedays it's more brown, others green.

dark brown, my fave color for eyes (i feel like ive said this exact thing before on this site)

Green eyes! I actually like green eyes a lot to be honest, I think they look super pretty :')

Mine are grayish green, like D30 on gyro's chart. I think they're pretty cool.

Back