• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello.. Lauren is back

Lauren

I am a unicorn!
Bells
New Horizons Token
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Hi.. So i havent been on here nor posted for a while and theres new people.

Hello, I am Lauren, I'm pretty fab if i might say, I am 22, 23 in 2 weeks, hope you all wish me well <3

I am nice despite what people say, i had a phase of being angry all of the time and certain members annoyed me, but then it all got sorted. I love unicorns and Jas0n with all of my heart and i miss Kayla (ILoveYou) she is wife.

I also love princess who i run a blog with called redribbonpresents, go follow, lots of content!

I am no longer at university and i now teach children how to swim, its a very rewarding job.
So that's whats new hello, i hope you are all well <3

This is a picture of me, i used to be queen of the What do you look like thread, I am no longer that queen, but I will retake my crown!

80d685c2180c4472abd5709c589a6bdd.png

Hello. I think I remember you? Or have heard about you, at the very least. WELCOME BACK. I'm just getting back into the community myself. :3c

I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND APPEARANCE

also HI

Ok so you love moomins too, i have a onesie, we're officially best friends... I love u

Hello. I think I remember you? Or have heard about you, at the very least. WELCOME BACK. I'm just getting back into the community myself. :3c

Probably, you joined in 2015, i was more of a butthole then, I'm not so bad now, I've decided being horrible isn't good. Hi, nice to be reacquainted with you!

Ok. I literally cant float. I can swim decent, but I literally cant float. 5 Lessons of Swimming. No float for me T_T

Disappear again, there's nothing worth staying here for.

We have butts and that's all we need!

Disappear again, there's nothing worth staying here for.

We have butts and that's all we need!

Horus, i need you, that's all i need! I'll be your Kallen to your Lelouch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I literally cant float. I can swim decent, but I literally cant float. 5 Lessons of Swimming. No float for me T_T

I for one float well, can't tell if I'm buoyant or I have big jugs.

Horus, i need you, that's all i need! I'll be your Kallen to your Lelouch

- - - Post Merge - - -

I for one float well, can't tell if I'm buoyant or I have big jugs.

I don't have jugs so is that the reason I cant float :p

wait yeah i can't float either i waste so much energy paddling like a dog so i can breath like why can some people just float like they were a ****ing floaty in the last life like

Welcome back Lauren glad to see some of the old members returning!

Just wanted to say that your hair is super pretty omg <3 I'd love something like that with my hair.

Anyways, welcome back :) I'm new here so you obviously won't remember me lol, but my name's Nessa and it's very nice to meet you ^^

Welcome back Lauren glad to see some of the old members returning!

Thank you jakey Hun! It's especially nice to hear from your sweet face <3

Welcome back, love! <3

Thank you dear sweet Tina <3

Hello, it's very nice to meet you and welcome back to the forums!
Thank you very much :)

Just wanted to say that your hair is super pretty omg <3 I'd love something like that with my hair.

Anyways, welcome back :) I'm new here so you obviously won't remember me lol, but my name's Nessa and it's very nice to meet you ^^

Aw thank you! Nice to meet you, and welcome to TBT!

welcome back! :)

Thank you v much!

Back