• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you live.....

Acnl_starfall

Acnl addict
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
So where your houses are is it above the river or below the river if that makes sense.

so is it near the top half of your town or you would need to cross the river to access your house. If you want to include a town map as well you can!

I prefer to live on the bottom half where you need to cross the river, I don't know why ive always liked it more.

My house is on the top half of the town! Love how it looks next to the waterfall :)
tumblr_inline_nkqyluD0fX1suwhs3.jpg

This is my map from a long time ago so a lot has changed, but my house is the one at the very top right just under the river

IMG_2141.JPG

My first town:
NjPyC2C.png

Second town:
tLh6Sma.png

I just like building my home at the bottom part of my map (near the ramp) :)

My villagers and I are all neatly ordered under the river. I like to pretend the river is an extra protection from potential intruders. lol
Town Map.JPG

Last edited:
ONSM3oo.png

And my newest character's house is above the mayor's, across the river. So I suppose both are below a river section.

5 mayors houses are below the river and close to the ocean.
In my Guest town the mayor house went in the middle left side. The other players house are at the top of the map.
Other players houses come in handy for hosting a high price turnip or premium perfect fruit days. I keep an ABM in the front room for guest to deposit before getting more from their locker.

I live at the end of a cliff overlooking the beach with a waterfall to the side. It's my own little paradise and no one can move next to me :)

View attachment 192694

My house is below the river, and the other character is right on the other side on the top of the river but they're both on peninsulas so it kind of it like a puzzle piece. XD I'm a sucker for peninsulas tbh

In Tinytree I'm sandwhiched between two rivers on the north side.
In Kiri I'm right below the river on the south side. I have a nice view of the waterfall. I'm also nearby the waterfall in Tinytree but Pudge's house stole my nice view.

I love having my Mayor's house by the beach. I like hearing the waves when I have the music off. This time, I've set it up on the cliff next to the waterfall that meets the sea. My favorite spot!♡
My alts are also on the bottom half of the map. My 2nd is by the waterfall that splits the map and my 3rd is on the other beach. :>

My house is below the river and quite close to the beach because I love the easy access to the dock and I only keep my 2 favorite villagers on the bottom with me and everyone else is at the top and I love the way it looks with everyone organized

my house is right in the middle of my villager neighborhood and my park so its comfortable. its not really closed off and elegantly decorated like some people's yards in front of their houses although i wish it was. when walking around my paths you could easily walk right past it lol

My house is below the river, next to a big waterfall running off of a cliff. Its very pretty. shame my house and the mess of my town is an eyesore compared to it.

My house is technically in the top half of the map but I don't really have a preference on north or south of the river. My only requirement is that the house have its own little nook, preferably carved out by the river in some manner. I like to avoid having villagers plotting next to me since I like to landscape around my house.

I live in the top half of the map right next to the river. midway between main street and retail. and 3 of my closest friends live right behind me! I love my location and wouldn't change it ever. :)

Back