Pokémon Cutest pikachu copy?..

pachirisu! my first experience with it was on pokemon rangers, my first pokemon related videogame. the only thing i remember about it was the pachirisu! also it has my favorite colors.

It would be hard to choose between Togedemaru and Dedenne. Although I do like Mimikyu, I'm more partial to Togedemaru, but I think I'd really be in love with a dedenne to have as a pet of some sort. Really, after seeing the Dedenne in the anime, and following it so closely, I've adored the species. I wish it had a bit more pizazz though, whether a mega evolution or perhaps a better stat difference. But, ah, well. Wishes.

Why isn't Mimikyu on this list? It literally is trying to imitate Pikachu lol I say it's the best and it's also not weak like many of the other Pikachu lookalikes. But on your list, I like Emolga the best.

I love them all, but here's the order of how much I love them:
Pachirisu
Plusle
Minun
Dedenne and Emolga are tied since I can't figure out which to put first
Togedemaru

I count Mimikyu as one, but I have no idea where to put it on my list. It's my favorite Alola Pokemon.

Minccino and her evolution
And more fluffy cute Pok?mon.
I love Minccino, but it's not a Pikachu clone. Cute and fluffy isn't enough to be one.

Pachirisu is my favorite Pikachu clone, hands-down. It was my favorite partner in Shadows of Almia, because it was so stupidly cute.

They're all too cute I mean look at them!
6fa272b8dee5cf37bbde4a86c4e26619.jpg

Last edited:
Pachirisu, definitely! Emolga is in second place because of the anime.

Back