• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visiting Themed Dream Towns!

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
Hello! I am looking for some themed Dream Towns to visit! I will also review them if you want! If you would like me to review yours, please say in your reply "Kibble"! This lets me know that you want me to review your town and that you have read this. Please leave your dream address too!
Reviews will be sent by PM, unless unavailable and then they will be sent by VM. This just helps me keep track of the replies.
I would like to visit themed towns as I love following a story or just wandering around in a town with a particular design. That being said, however, I'm not opposed to non-themed Towns. If you want me to visit your town and it's not themed, don't stress, I'll still visit it and have a great time!
So hopefully I can get to visit your fabulous towns!

~HopeForHyrule-Bunifrey=5A00-0019-55E9
~dizzy bone-TinyTree=4A00-0021-97C5
~Isnt-it-pretty--Spirit=4A00-0033-97BA
~Ichigo-Meadow=5F00-0010-A4F7

Last edited:
I have a memorial themed town. If you'd like to visit, here's Bunifrey's DA:

5A00-0019-55E9

Oh, and Kibble!

I'd love a visit and review (kibble)! My town is forest/natural themed. 4A00-0021-97C5
Thank you!

Just popping in because I am so excited to share the DA for my fully "Labyrinth" themed town of Goblin--I finally got up the nerve to update it yesterday, and I am putting the finishing touches on it for its new DA. You don't even know how relieved I am, and how much I've missed my dream town. I'd love it if you visited! I'll share the DA (and the one for my "American Horror Story" themed town of AHS, once it is updated as well) as soon as it's ready! :D

I guess this is a placeholder, then, and I'll update with the new DA once I have it.

Kibble (once I have the DA, of course) ;)

I'd love a visit and review (kibble)! My town is forest/natural themed. 4A00-0021-97C5
Thank you!

I love your town!! How long did it take to make your paths? I think they're great and I love the time of day it's set at. And the mushrooms everywhere, omg I just love it.

Oh I love getting visits! My town is called Spirit, and its Medieval themed! (Kibble!) My DA is in my sidebar.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and just so you know, my town is not completely finished yet :) I have a few more rooms in one or two houses, and some landscaping. But its almost there!

Ok! I'll visit all of yours tonight hopefully! Sorry for the wait, I'll try and pm your reviews! Thanks!

my town is spring themed (so lots of pink, whites, and other calming colors!) and it's pretty much complete, i just need to start/finish Luna's house. if you'll pay it a visit, my DA is in my sig :) also read your op but no need for a review!

4B00-0033-32C5

My town hasn't got too much of a theme (besides colorful), but there was a metric ton of work put into it so I'm happy to get any visitors. Kibble!

4B00-0033-32C5

My town hasn't got too much of a theme (besides colorful), but there was a metric ton of work put into it so I'm happy to get any visitors. Kibble!

Just got back from your town, it is awesome!!! You can really tell how much work you put into it and the treasure hunt was fun (I didn't find it but I got some treats :p ) Great paths and very unique town!!

I have a memorial themed town. If you'd like to visit, here's Bunifrey's DA:

5A00-0019-55E9

Oh, and Kibble!

I'm lurking and visiting towns too. Bunifrey is so pretty and floral. ^_^ Can I ask, did you have to use hacks to get the trees and bushes side by side like that? I've never tried, but if that's a non hack way of making walls I never thought of it. :lemon:

Kibble!
My DA is in my signature, thank you for your time. <3

I'm lurking and visiting towns too. Bunifrey is so pretty and floral. ^_^ Can I ask, did you have to use hacks to get the trees and bushes side by side like that? I've never tried, but if that's a non hack way of making walls I never thought of it. :lemon:

Thank you! Glad you're liking it. Not 100% complete yet, but close. Never hacked any of my towns; I just got VERY lucky with the dead zones in that town. I'm super proud of it!

Not looking for a review, but I'd love to have more visitors for my town :)

I sort of tried have a light childhood-playtime feel to it, though I wouldn't exactly call it a full-blown "theme". If you do want to visit, DA is in my sig :)

I've got a modern theme town, and I'd like a review please!
My address should be in my signature.

Kibble! I have a starry enchanted English forest. It's in development, and I'd love some feedback! My DA is
5F00-0036-6DE0

I'm planning to place a wisteria trellis, windmill, log bench, and an illuminated arch. I also need to move the bridge below Beau. If you happen to think of good places for that, that would help immensely.

I can't believe I forgot the Kibble rule for this thread...
Anywho, my address and all that jazz is still in my signature.

Back