• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm Mayor Jessenia from Cyrodiil!

RisingPhoeniix

Bells
Hello!

I'm mayor Jessenia from the village of Cyrodiil-- but my other, and simpler alias, is Jessi. I've been an avid Animal Crossing player ever since I came across the first North American GameCube edition in Blockbuster (crazy, I know). I remember having absolutely no idea what to do and junking around. Stupidly blissful, and really establishing in the ways of what I didn't realize then was the end of my childhood.

I remember getting my first 3DS for my birthday in 2013, and I got ACNL when I redeemed an old GameStop gift card I didn't realize I had. I think I was going through a really tough time, getting up at the break of dawn every morning to slave away, with bags under my eyes ever-growing.
ACNL was a little bit of an escape for me, I guess.

But now that I can communicate like a (sort of) normal human being, I wanted to join Bell Tree Forums to interact and trade both in-game and IRL with the Amiibo cards! I was planning on selling some of the Sanrio furniture items once I finally get my hands on them, so stay tuned for that! All that stands between me and those cards now is the agonizing wait of importing.

To the administrators: thank you for the opportunity to join these forums, and thank you, everyone else, for reading this! I hope to interact soon.

Hello!

I'm Cynthia from New Mii, nice to meet you! Where do you typically get your Amiibo cards from? I am having trouble finding them. Which cards do you have? If I am able to acquire some cards of my own, I wouldn't mind trading! My Dreamies that I don't currently have are Fauna (who moved out when I stopped playing for a while :( ), Puddles, and Bluebear.

Happy crossings!

Welcome, Jessenia! I hope you make tons of new friends and have tons of fun! :D

Back