I'm Mayor Jessenia from Cyrodiil!

RisingPhoeniix

Bells
Hello!

I'm mayor Jessenia from the village of Cyrodiil-- but my other, and simpler alias, is Jessi. I've been an avid Animal Crossing player ever since I came across the first North American GameCube edition in Blockbuster (crazy, I know). I remember having absolutely no idea what to do and junking around. Stupidly blissful, and really establishing in the ways of what I didn't realize then was the end of my childhood.

I remember getting my first 3DS for my birthday in 2013, and I got ACNL when I redeemed an old GameStop gift card I didn't realize I had. I think I was going through a really tough time, getting up at the break of dawn every morning to slave away, with bags under my eyes ever-growing.
ACNL was a little bit of an escape for me, I guess.

But now that I can communicate like a (sort of) normal human being, I wanted to join Bell Tree Forums to interact and trade both in-game and IRL with the Amiibo cards! I was planning on selling some of the Sanrio furniture items once I finally get my hands on them, so stay tuned for that! All that stands between me and those cards now is the agonizing wait of importing.

To the administrators: thank you for the opportunity to join these forums, and thank you, everyone else, for reading this! I hope to interact soon.

Hello!

I'm Cynthia from New Mii, nice to meet you! Where do you typically get your Amiibo cards from? I am having trouble finding them. Which cards do you have? If I am able to acquire some cards of my own, I wouldn't mind trading! My Dreamies that I don't currently have are Fauna (who moved out when I stopped playing for a while :( ), Puddles, and Bluebear.

Happy crossings!

Welcome, Jessenia! I hope you make tons of new friends and have tons of fun! :D

Back