Giveaway 500 TBT & COLLECTIBLE GIVEAWAY -ENDED

Im going to be honest, I love sharing photos of my cat. I really don't care whether or not I win, I just want the entire world to see my cat.
20170104_175500.jpg

Attachments

• 20161229_171758.jpg
    20161229_171758.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Okay, well, here we go!

Favorite song #1: Carnaval Del Barrio (From "In The Heights" Broadway musical)
Why?: It was from the first Broadway musical I ever saw, and I LOVE the beat. And I really love what everyone says as the song goes. It's all so funny!
"Carla, whatever pops into your head! Just so long as you sing."
"Uh, my Mom is Dominican, Cuban, my Dad is from Chile and P.R which means: I'm Chile.... Dominican Rican! *Laughs* But I always I'm from Queens!"

"Ay, por favor. (Oh, please). Vanessa, don't pretend that Usnavi's your friend, we all know that he loovvees you."
"No, this is bogus-"
"Well, haven't you noticed, you get all your coffee for free!"

They're all having a great time even though it is so hot, and the lights went out.

Hero: Martin Luther King Jr.
He did so much for the civil rights movement, can you imagine what the world would be like if he didn't exist? We would be divided, not united as the United States should be. His "I Have a Dream" Speech was incredibly inspiring and powerful. I just appreciate him so much, we'd have to use different water fountains, bathrooms, and get divided into schools because of segregation.

That's it for now, I'll do more entries later! :D

Today was full of such joy. Everything was marvelous and wonderful. The butterflies were flying (all of this is sarcasm).

I got pissed at people because in general, they kept on putting their noses into other people's business. It was just one of those days I felt blech and wanted to call out donkeys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

My hero is Kellyanne Conway. She isn't afraid to say what she thinks. She basically was one of the major reasons why my President, Donald J. Trump got elected. She's beautiful, talented, and respectful. Despite working for the president in a vicious election, she still is a Mother who took care of her kids. She's hardworking.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Favorite song?

#1 - Boyfriend by Justin Bieber

Bc I wish he was my boyfriend... ;)

is it ok if i draw your oc traditionally? i cant make it digital because i lost the pen to my drawing tablet, also does it have to be good?, i'll be trying my best to draw her of course but even still im not that great at art, even WITH my drawing tablet.

Yes of course! All I'm looking for is that some effort has been put into the piece and it wasn't just half assed to get points.

Last edited:
I have a spiraling mess of assignments and papers to do. I start working while doing grad school this friday and I'm way nervous about it, and all I want to do is just sit in a blanket and play minecraft lol. I am hopefully crossing three things off my to-do list tonight though which always is very satisfying

I have a spiraling mess of assignments and papers to do.

best of luck to you, toadsworthy! i hope it goes really good. feel like that post grad time is always terrifying no matter what and it doesn't quite get easy, but at least it does get more familiar

i had kinda a similar day, just in terms of needing to work on Adult Things like laundry and checking my alumni status stuff, reading up on loans and boring, anxiety inducing things. i did write at about a 500 word/20 minutes speed today though, so that was nice and validating. overall, it was a decent day ~

alright i made some sketches of your OC (sorry i dont really know how to draw)

HNI_0092.JPGHNI_0093.JPGrsz_hni_0091.jpg

also my hero is: i never really thought about this until today but i guess i'll have to go with Mr. Fred Rogers, hes such a sweet ,genuine, and kind man and was pretty much the embodiment of kindness.

My day: its going pretty well so far, i'll be having breakfast soon.

Here's an easy recipe for a dessert that I love to make. I also put a little lemon and orange zest in mine (grating some of the skin). And it's great with vanilla ice cream!
📃 Apple Crumble

Today I played Overwatch b/c I really need to farm some loot boxes for that DVA skin o:
Yup other than regular school that was it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know this is kinda common, but I just luvvvvvvvv brownies so much lol
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/10549/best-brownies/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Excuse my weeb-ness lol I just enjoy Miku songs a lot
Favorite Song #1: Two-faced Lovers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thbnKxuTIpU
It's just soooo catchy and I love the rhythm and it's amazing x. x The lyrics are also pretty good/interesting.

Favorite Song #2: Odds & Ends
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGNoCICGmo0
I like listening to this song when I'm feeling down and it makes me feel better b/c the lyrics are just beautiful and it feels like she is singing to the viewer. It's one of those that I could never forget.

Favorite Song #3: Tell Your World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrA-gxJxgQ
I like the notes and the song a lot in general. I can have this stuck in my head for hours. Soooo catchy like all the other songs lol

Last edited:
Today while I was getting ready for school, my Mom had a nose bleed and she was FREAKING OUT! Oh my goodness, it was crazy! At school our teacher was late. I got home and watched Cheap Clean Eats for like an hour, and a while ago I worked out. :p
That was my day!

My day:going pretty well, i just woke up and its 1:44am, fortunately for me im not hungry yet.

More favorite songs: (i dont know if im allowed to earn more points this way if i already mentioned some songs, so i hope its ok!) Kamiboku-dont touch my hand, Seamo-mata aimashou, kyarypamyupamyu-drinker, AOA-heart attack, esno-dusk
parallelism, arashi-bittersweet.

Bump. If you guys have any suggestions for more ways to enter, please tell!

Today I've been helping my friend with her project, like editing and stuff.

Suggestion: Post your favorite Animal and why for 1-2 points?? idk

my day! was super relaxed. i did a lot of cleaning around the house and started some massive loads of laundry that are not done yet. also made some killer coffee at home w some dark cocoa and peppermint, which was a blast. did some simple trades for le town and had some down time with the family. overall a Decent thursday, even if i am burying myself under anxiety abt not doing other stuff i need to.

some pics! i do nature and abstract minimalism photography, and its super fun. here's 10 rando shots i just had saved in my folder (please don't use them anywhere etc you know lol)

BRHXMlp.jpg

P9los2a.jpg

VDZwIOj.jpg

0xEZafz.jpg

qjz3ifr.jpg

tfYVm9C.jpg

Ifs0eBg.jpg

rqAVs4J.jpg

DgRZ1wG.jpg

1ELIDrc.jpg

a recipe! pumpkin spice muffins with cream cheese filling. i've been thinking about this one a lot recently, just because it still feels like autumn and not winter here, but it's my go to for warm muffins when i need a pick me up.

a few notes tho: definitely follow the comment suggestions and double, if not triple the spices recommended, really you cannot go wrong with more. and with the cream cheese filling, double that too and definitely add powdered/brown sugar and vanilla to taste. trust me, it'll blow your socks off. also, there's a gluten free comment version if you'd like :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also, suggestion! maybe write about your favorite book/movie/tv show/etc. trying to get people to watch it? always love to see compelling arguments for why things are loved :')

q.jpg

I was doing some photography and had my seamless out. My dog decided to pose a bit. hehe. I should edit this and fix it up a bit to have it printed but here you go!

Last edited:
My day has been pretty great so far! Big thanks to poutysprout for helping me out with my last 2 shamrock collectibles! ^_^

Thanks again for the giveaway!

Last edited:
My day: my day was wonderful i cleaned my room and finally found my drawing pen! i also got to paint my nails although im already thinking of changing them.

Back