Giveaway 500 TBT & COLLECTIBLE GIVEAWAY -ENDED

recipes
https://www.lylesgoldensyrup.com/recipe/lovely-treacle-tart
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/vegetables-recipes/asparagus-p-t-/

thanks for expanding this! definitely feel you on a busy time coming up ahead ha.

some more recipes!
- red velvet cheesecake swirl brownies: i've made these a couple of times and they never disappoint. they have a great compliment of tastes and it's actually super simple to make. plus it's a great thing to present as something amazing and fancy to people when it really doesn't take a lot of work haha.
- maple belgian waffle cake: i haven't made this one but it seems like the most incredible mix of tastes and goodness. i dream about it constantly and someone should either make it so i can cry enviously over it, or help me make it so i can cry over it anyway.

some more pets!
i have five of them and they are all absolute darlings with very distinctive personality traits and a whole lot of headstrong attitude lmfao. but this is the only pup we have
tumblr_nlwujzU1Dp1qc6mr3o1_250.jpg

tumblr_o4w9o7iWA21tfh42wo1_250.jpg

some more pics!
tumblr_md7k8mjXia1qc6mr3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_o228edXPX81tfh42wo7_250.jpg

tumblr_ncut00FaD11qc6mr3o1_400.png

tumblr_nd7tz8A1mT1qc6mr3o1_250.png

tumblr_nd7tz8A1mT1qc6mr3o2_250.png

my day! today i've done some household chores, some cooking, a lot of dealing with a massive migraine and lack of time to head out. did do a trade and some town clean up though, which is always a nice feeling. i'm looking forward to tomorrow when i get to bowl :'))

thanks again for doing this and good luck to everyone else !

my day was great actually!! my team won the mock trial which was a blessing because we worked so hard..

Favorite Songs:
Rap God - Eminem
i hate u, i love u - gnash
Cough Syrup - Young the Giant

oh, and this only counts as one recipe because I'm not going to flood you with my paleo nonsense, but heres my pinterest board for gluten free sweets and such

Last edited:
More recipes: Onion turkey burger: get one packet of ground turkey and mix in some salt, pepper, and diced onions (make sure they are very small cubes of onion) take a small ball of the turkey mixture and form 1 patty (or however much you want to make), place in hot oiled pan along with some more sliced onions to add more flavor, cook for about 5 (or more) minutes on each side until fully cooked, you can add the sauteed onion slices to your burger if you want along with some cheese. a very simple and fast way to make a delicious burger!

Recipe #2 Salted honey/sesame bar: pan roast 1 cup of sesame seeds (or any other nut of your choice) until you see a slight golden brown color form then add a teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of honey, and 1/2 cup of sugar, let it cook until you see it start to bubble a bit (stir one or twice and be very careful not to burn it), once it starts to bubble, immediately take it off the stove and pour it in an oiled baking sheet (or some wax paper, its a bit cleaner that way, let it cool for about an hour or overnight. once its completely cooled off and hardened, break it up into small pieces and enjoy!

Last edited:
ahhhh yay! thank you so much for running this really generous giveaway and congrats to all the other winners! <3

Back