• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Happy birthday Francine!

Buster Bunny

Bells
9lR8NiM.jpg

It's Francine's bday so I gave her a dark polka tee as a gift and she dressed right away.
She was wearing a plain design from the town of Hell which she used to live and took a while to wear something better.

If someone attended her birthday then share your thoughts here^^

WVW69kArCQ0UxSKExO.jpg

Sally was attending my Francine's birthday party. I gave her a regal sofa to fill an empty spot in her house.

Just celebrated Genji's birthday just yesterday! Now it's Francine's..In the same town.

Last edited:
BoxooEF.jpg

Now she got her starting costume back and I need to get her quote reverted to "karat".

I forgot to mention that her younger sister attended the party:
A6sNnef.jpg

Just to remember: Francine is the oldest of four kids and Chrissy is the youngest of them.

I missed Genji's birthday yesterday because I didn't even bother playing yesterday since it was the fishing tourney, so I had to make sure I helped celebrate Francine's big day.

I'm just glad I was able to at least get her a blue argyle shirt, lol.

WVW69kAuEzI7yeQfc0.jpg

i'm planning on giving her a purple tye dye tee when i can play, simply because i'm too lazy to order something for her and wait for it, lol

Back