• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Crappy art by a crappy teen

Antonio

✦ Any Pronouns ✦
Bells
Switch
5457-1578-2981
Island
Reverie
Orange Balloon
Toy Hammer
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Night Sky Scenery
Welcome to may art thread. There's nothing special here since i'm the least talented one here. If you want something drawn, i'll be happy to do that. I need some sort of practice so why not.
1hOkc5m.png

kEOzcRC.png

m2QOcwl.png

Last edited:
Nice! I'd say work on your anatomy first, don't get stressed just keep drawing and you'll definitely improve :)

I just wanted to say that your art thread's title spoke to me on a spiritual level and you're really not as bad as you think. Practice always makes improvement. If it makes you feel better, I'm also horrible at the arts. I bring shame to drawing programs when I open them.

I just wanted to say that your art thread's title spoke to me on a spiritual level and you're really not as bad as you think. Practice always makes improvement. If it makes you feel better, I'm also horrible at the arts. I bring shame to drawing programs when I open them.

This entire post made me think, "Why are we not friends yet"? I lack any actually artistic abilities but that image was made in march or near the beginning of this summer (One of those two, i have horrible memory) and so far, i have not seen any improvement. I only made this thread so i can post little doodles of mine. :\

If wants me to draw something for them, then i can. I'm out of ideas so...

Last edited:
Back