• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Auction Pippy ACNL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucas4080

#FFFFFF
Bells
Switch
1794-8766-0880
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
New Horizons Token
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (2) +
So.. Pippy just said she's leaving on the 21st of January, I live in Australia so time zone may be diffrent but for anyone who wants Pippy just reply and i'm only charging *50k bells... (is that too much?:confused:) Remember 21st Jan, 2017 ;)

*50k bells in game not TBT bells

Last edited:
Hello! I'll give you that 50k in game bells for her! My friend code is in my profile under 3DS. Please message me when she's in boxes, if you're ok with that.

Hello! I'll give you that 50k in game bells for her! My friend code is in my profile under 3DS. Please message me when she's in boxes, if you're ok with that.

Alright i'll add you then i'll tell you when she's in boxes :D Can I tell you trough nintendo's SwapDoodle? If not then i'll just message your profile as a private message!

i'll need you to add my friend code if you want Pippy

!!!CLOSED!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

PIPPY HAS BEEN SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back