• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trying to decide who move out.

derpymayor

Meow
Bells
I finally got my sanrio amiibo cards today and I'm trying to decide who to keep in my main town. Also should I move one or two sanrio characters in? Currently I have Lolly (keeping), Rosie (keeping), Muffy (keeping), Bob (keeping), Cookie, Diana, Punchy, Tia, Pekoe, and Stitches. Anyway I'm definitely moving in Etoile, but I kind of want to move in either Chelsea or Chai as well. Who should I move out and should I move in a second sanrio character?

If it were me I would move out a normal to keep some personality variety. I'd probably move out Punchy and Pekoe for Etoile and Chai!

I'd say Tia and Punchy, or Tia and Diana that way you'll still have an elephant and a deer villager.

I always factor in having at least one of each personality (and then I do an extra normal and snooty/peppy) and I like species variety as well bc so many of them are cute. At least one bunny and cat are a must imo, and I like the big villagers too (like rhinos, eagles, elephants, etc).

Or if you have a certain town color scheme, then get rid of those that clash with it ig. I know lots of people do that too.

If you have completed the PWP requests and don't mind lacking specific personalities, I'd say move out Tia, Diana, Pekoe. That way, you still have variety and won't have too many normals. But otherwise, Tia, Pekoe and either Punchy or Stitches.

Back