• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Denied move-out ping cooldown

Deligrace

~~* Dutchie Girl *~~
Bells
Switch
3397-5855-5298
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Hi there!

I'm currently on my 10 villagers, and someone has to go....
I have 3 villager nominees who can go.. but they dont ping me.....
Im scared that ive missed a ping and that one of my dreamies will leave..
If i denied a move out ping (so i say dont go!) is there a cooldown time to get another ping for move out?
If so.. how long is it? Is it in the next hour that i can get another ping or just after 2 days again??

It's a few days after, they don't constantly ask to move out.
Also, just a tip, try and befriend the three villagers you want out, because the closer a villager is to you, the more they will ask to move out,

A villager can ping as soon as the next day after you deny a move-out request, but you have 10 days to find that villager, so you don't really need to worry about it until a week after the last move-out request if you somehow get to that point without getting pinged for another move-out request before then.

Also talk with other villager's....they will usually rat out the one that is moving (I do not know if only specific villager types do this, but it worked to save me on Lolly accidentally moving out).

Back