• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Path A Grid for Pattern Planning!

KaydeeKrunk

The Late Great Turt
Bells
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
Purple Candy
IshAopx.png

I couldn't find a bigger sized grid anywhere online for path and pattern planning so I made one, just wanted to share this for other people to use and me to find when I lose the link inevitably!

Going to use it to plan out my paths!

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this!
It's very helpful. :3
Great for printing too.
/oh no
/here comes the ideas​

thank you! this is amazing and will really come in handy :D i always get confused where paths connect lol

I just wanted to say thank you so much! This is going to make it so much easier to plan paths.

Woo hoo! I used it to make a plan for the paths in my town so when I made the other pieces on my mule they would match the pattern and OMG IT WORKED PERFECTLY! I always think it's not going to match because I've done some in the past and been off in places but my patterns came out so cute! I'll have to post pictures

Back